Riverview RV Park and Campground Along the Big Thompson River
|Visit our Website|
RIVERVIEW RV PARK is found along the Big Thompson River, with tons of trees and natural amenities. The park offers full hookup sites with 30/50 amp service, luxury back-in RV Sites on the river, pull-thru sites, water & electric only sites, tent sites, rustic tiny and deluxe cabins, and a tiny home. We are open year 'round.
CAMPSITE AMENITIES: Picnic tables and fire rings equipped for campfires. We allow up to 6 people at each site and have a two night minimum stay.
RESORT AMENITIES: Cable TV, WiFi, restrooms, showers, laundry facilities, LP gas station, gift/convenience store, park and playground, separate dog park and a walking trail.
TROUT FISHING: A favorite with guests and can be found within a quarter mile of the river frontage bordering the campground. Fishing License needed.
LOCAL ATTRACTIONS: Check out our interactive list of local attractions, calendar of events, and much more on our website (see link above).
PLEASE NOTE: PETS ARE allowed in the campground's dog park.
PLEASE NOTE: NO PETS ARE allowed in Riverview's cabins or buildings.
WE HONOR: GoodSam and Passport America Members and offer a discount to veterans. See additional list below.
LOCATION: In north central Colorado, 6 miles west of Loveland; and 22 miles east of Estes Park. From I-25 take exit 257B, go 10.2 miles west on US 34 to milepost marker 85.
ADDRESS/GPS DIRECTIONS: Use the following address - 2444 River Rim Road, Loveland CO 80537
PHONE: 800-447-9910 or 970-667-9910 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Book Your Vacation: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Monthly Rates Available: Yes, call for details.
- Please call for rates, thank you.
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- Multi-Night Stay Required: During holidays and special events, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages without Cooking Facilities (may be Attached): 3
- Camper Cabins/Yurts Outdoor Cooking: 3
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: Some units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access with an Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Seniors. Groups. Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- Tent Camping Rates: Range from $30 to $40 a night for two people.
- RV Camping Rates: Range from $38 to $85 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $5. Kids: $5.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: Range from $297.00 to $395.00 for two people.
- Off-Season Monthly RV rates available call for information.
- RV Sites: 150
- Tent Sites: 10
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 160
- Electric & Water Hookups: 9 sites with electric and water only.
- Full Hookups: 141 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 113 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 75 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 77
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 150
- Separate Group Camping Area: Yes
- Winterized Sites: 141
- Hot Showers in Winter: Yes
- Elevation: 5100 feet above sea level.
- Region: Loveland Area - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Country feel. Forested.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Fully equipped kitchen with pots, pans, dishes and serving utensils. Gas OR Electric-Log Fireplace. Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in rental units.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: There are pet restrictions, please call and make prior arrangements.
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: 15 minutes drive.
- Pet Park (leash free zone): On site.
- Vet Services: 10 minutes drive.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Television: Available.
- Big Screen TV: Available.
- Wide Screen TV: Available.
- Reception: Broadcast.
- Fax Machine: Available.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 100
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 100
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 100
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 15
- Maximum # of Camping Sites with a Group: 100
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 40 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 20 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 20 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 30 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 15 minutes drive.
- Public Rec Center: 15 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 10 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 15 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 15 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 15 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 25 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 20 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 20 minutes drive.
- Paddle Shop: 20 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 30 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 60 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 5 minutes drive.
- Horse Riding Lessons: 5 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 20 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- 4-Wheel Drive Sales & Services: 15 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 20 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 15 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 15 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 5 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 30 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 20 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 20 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 20, 19
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 90 minutes drive.
- Snowshoe Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Fishing: 10 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 15 minutes drive.