Riverview RV Park and Campground
|Visit our Web site|
Riverview RV Park is found along the Big Thompson River, nestled under shady trees and is a perfect spot for quiet, relaxation. The park offers full hookup sites (30/50 amp service), on and off the river, pull-thru sites, W&E sites (water & electric), tent sites, rustic and deluxe cabins. All sites have picnic tables and are equipped for campfires.
AMENITIES: Cable TV, WiFi, restrooms, showers, laundry facilities, LP gas station, gift/convenience store, park and playground, separate dog park and a walking trail.
TROUT FISHING: A favorite with guests and can be found within a quarter mile of the river frontage bordering the campground.
PLEASE NOTE: PETS ARE allowed in the campground's dog park.
PLEASE NOTE: NO PETS ARE allowed in Riverview's rustic cabins or buildings.
LOCATION: 6 miles west of Loveland; and 22 miles east of Estes Park. From I-25 take exit 257B, go 10.2 miles west on US 34 to milepost marker 85.
ADDRESS/GPS DIRECTIONS: Use the following address - 2444 River Rim Road, Loveland CO 80537
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 800-447-9910; 970-667-9910, mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
Fireside Cabins In Loveland, 23 miles from Estes Park, CO. See views of Devil's Backbone rock formation from our vacation cabins. Gas fireplaces, satellite TV, air-conditioning, WiFi. Long-term RV park sites.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Monthly Rates Available: Yes, call for details.
- Please call for rates, thank you.
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- Multi-Night Stay Required: During holidays and special events, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages without Cooking Facilities (may be Attached): 5
- Camper Cabins/Yurts Outdoor Cooking: 5
- Units with Queen Beds: All units.
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Fishing Equipment.
TECHNOLOGY IN UNITS
- Units with TV: None.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access with an Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Seniors. Groups. Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- Call for Winter Camping Dates.
- Tent Camping Rates: Range from $29 to $50 a night for two people.
- RV Camping Rates: Range from $38 to $65 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $5. Kids: $3.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: Range from $267.00 to $395.00 for two people.
- Monthly RV Site Rates (Electricity Included) On-Season: Range from $750.00 to $1200.00 for two people.
- Off-Season Monthly RV rates available call for information.
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 135
- Separate Group Camping Area: Yes
- Winterized Sites: 135
- Hot Showers in Winter: Yes
- Elevation: 5100 feet above sea level.
- Region: Loveland Area - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Country feel. Forested.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Fully equipped kitchen with pots, pans, dishes and serving utensils. Gas OR Electric-Log Fireplace. Fishing Equipment. Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: There are pet restrictions, please call and make prior arrangements.
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: 15 minutes drive.
- Pet Park (leash free zone): On site.
- Vet Services: 10 minutes drive.
TECHNOLOGY FOR GUESTS TO USE IN A COMMON AREA
- Television: Available.
- Big Screen TV: Available.
- Wide Screen TV: Available.
- Reception: Broadcast.
- Fax Machine: Available.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 100
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 100
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 100
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 15
- Maximum # of Camping Sites with a Group: 100
FUN THINGS TO DO
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- National Park OR Monument: 40 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 20 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 30 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 15 minutes drive.
- Public Rec Center: 15 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 10 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 15 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 15 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 15 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 25 minutes drive.
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 20 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 20 minutes drive.
- Paddle Shop: 20 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 30 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 60 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 5 minutes drive.
- Horse Riding Lessons: 5 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 20 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- 4-Wheel Drive Sales & Services: 15 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 20 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 15 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 15 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 5 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 30 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 20 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 20 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 20, 19,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 90 minutes drive.
- Snowshoe Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Fishing: 10 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 15 minutes drive.