Rodeway Inn - Glenwood Springs
Affordable lodging option in Glenwood Springs. Stay comfortably and book today!
Nestled in a beautiful Roaring Fork Valley and surrounded by mountains the Rodeway Inn hotel is minutes from whitewater rafting on the Colorado River.
ALL GUEST ROOMS: Overlook mountains and garden. They have WiFi, flat screen TV with HBO, refrigerator, microwave, and coffee with coffeemaker.
ADDITIONAL AMENITIES: Queen and king beds, adjoining rooms, suites with Jacuzzi tub, fireplaces, free continental breakfast, free local calls, guest laundry, hot tub and decks with spectacular view. Handicap accessible and non-smoking rooms are available.
LOCATION: In Glenwood Springs, 12 miles from Ski Sunlight. Near Glenwood Hot Springs, Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park, Hanging Lake, and the Glenwood Springs Golf Club
ADDRESS: 52039 Highway 6, Glenwood Springs CO 81601
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 800-456-6685 -- Mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $60 to $150
- About Smoking: Most non-smoking units. Smoking units available.
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 42
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: All units.
- Adjoining rooms/units: Some units.
- Air Conditioning: All units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with a Private Jetted Bath Tub: 2
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 2
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 62
- Pay-Per-View/On-Demand Programs: Yes.
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Seniors. Groups. Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
- Elevation: 5700 feet above sea level.
- Region: Glenwood Springs - Northwest, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views.
- Meals Regularly Served: Continental Breakfast.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Indoor Hot Tub or Spa. Outdoor Hot Tub. Gas OR Electric-Log Fireplace. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Television: Available.
- Fax Machine: Available.
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 10 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 20 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 10 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 5 minutes drive.
- Public Rec Center: 10 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 2 minutes drive.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: 5 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 2 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 25 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Paddle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 2 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 2 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 15 minutes drive.
- Horse Riding Lessons: 15 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 20 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 20 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 15 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 5 minutes drive.
- Cave Tours: 5 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 5 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Mini Golf: Walking distance.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 5 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 10 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 34, 43, 444, 33, 42, 44,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 25 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 25 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 25 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 30 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Tours: 30 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 15 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (indoor) Skates Available: 5 minutes drive.