Rimrocker Adventures RV Park and Rentals
|Visit our Website|
RIMROCKER ADVENTURES RV PARK AND RENTALS is along the Unaweep Tabeguache Scenic Byway, Highway 141. This scenic drive through Naturita and Unaweep Canyons are compared to the Grand Canyon!
The new owners are 4th generation Colorado natives who homesteaded here in the late 1880s. Let our knowledge of the area allow you to experience the best of Western Colorado and Eastern Utah we know the trails, rivers and mountains.
RV SITES: We offer 37 full-service, landscaped, RV hookup sites with several 98 foot pull-thru sites that exit to a public street.
2021 RV GLAMPING ACCOMMODATION: This modern travel trailer has a queen bed, double bunk beds, kitchenette, dining area, sofa, and small bathroom. Sleeps 7-9.
Vacation activities include hiking, bird watching, OHV trails, and rock climbing just minutes from your RV site.
ON-SITE SERVICES: Rent fat-tire electric bikes or UTV here and explore our Montrose Uncompahgre Trail System. Spend a few days on the San Miguel River on a rented Inflatable Paddle Board. Refill your LPG tanks, propane sold here.
IN WINTER the area offers cross-country skiing and snowmobiling; it's away from the Mega Ski Resorts in central Colorado!
Pets welcome; our fenced dog run offers you a leash-free zone. Be kind to fellow campers and pickup after your pet.
IN TOWN: A grocery store, gas station, shops, restaurants, the Nucla Naturita Visitor's Center, and our public library are within walking distance.
SAN MIGUEL RIVER: The River starts in the San Juan Mountains above Telluride and feeds into the Dolores River near Uravan, Colorado. There is a launch point for your raft or kayak 1 block away. The San Miguel flows through scenic canyons. Rainbow and Brown Trout thrive in our river.
We honor active members of the US Military, stay with us and your first night is free; with valid ID. Thank you for your service.
PLEASE NOTE: Rates listed below include taxes.
LOCATION: In Southwest Colorado along Unaweep Tabeguache Scenic Byway (Highway 141) in Naturita Colorado our office is along Main Street, our sites are behind the office with less road noise. 8 hours from Las Vegas, Nevada. 7 hours from Cheyenne Wyoming, 6 hours from Salt Lake City, Utah and Denver Colorado. 2 hours from Grand Junction, Colorado.
ADDRESS: 218 West Main Street, Naturita CO 81422
PHONE: 970-865-2101 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Book Your Vacation: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Please call for rates, thank you.
- Camper Cabins/Yurts Outdoor Cooking: 1
- Classic Travel Trailers or Mini-Mobile Homes: 1 (Travel trailer, Pop-up Camper or Mobile Home, set up on-site.)
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- Tent Camping Rates: $22 a night for two people.
- RV Camping Rates: Range from $29 to $55 a night for two people.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: Range from $203.00 to $385.00 for two people.
- Monthly RV Site Rates (Electricity Included) On-Season: $696.00 for two people.
- RV Sites: 20
- Tent Sites: 3
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 23
- Electric & Water Hookups: 3 sites with electric and water only.
- Full Hookups: 20 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- Luxury RV Sites: 3 full hookup sites with 50 amps, 45+ feet long, room for slideouts on two sides and a patio/deck.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 20 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 20 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 10
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 20
- Winterized Sites: 20
- Hot Showers in Winter: Yes
- Elevation: 5400 feet above sea level.
- Region: Naturita & Nucla Area - Southwest, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel. Forested.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- Pet Park (leash free zone): On site.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 1 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: Walking distance.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 1 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 30 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 5 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 1 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: On site.
- Hunting in Area: 5 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 61 , 70, 71
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 40 minutes drive.