Downhill Skiing Downhill Skiing

Downhill Skiing & Snowboarding
Arapahoe Basin Ski & Snowboard Area


Arapahoe Basin Ski Area Trail Map Arapahoe Basin Ski Area Trail Map, Summit County, Colorado

Arapahoe Basin

We believe in Sun, Snow and Fun. Our motto is "Ski Above All™." For the past half century snow-sports enthusiasts have been flocking to A-Basin because of its natural attributes.

With a summit elevation of 13,050 feet, A-Basin offers the highest skiable terrain in North America.

At this elevation, the snow falls, the sun shines and the fun abounds.

It is true that over 70% of Arapahoe Basin is classified advanced and expert. This leaves almost 30% of the mountain for intermediates and novices to enjoy. A-Basin also has added historical trails this year, which represent the history of the area.

Places to Stay & Fun Things to Do

High Country Tours: Snowmobile Tours, Snow Tubing and Unguided Rentals Web page link icon Photos on page icon
The memory of a lifetime! Snowmobile tours, guides will take you through Colorado's high country, see awesome views of the majestic Colorado Rockies. Snowmobile Rentals and Tubing in Summit County.

General Skiing Information

Season Opening Date: October 28, 2023
Season Closing Date: June 2, 2024
Vertical Rise: 2,530 ft.
Terrain: 1,428 acres
Number of Trails: 147
Longest Run: 1.5 miles

  • green beginner symbolBeginner - 7%
  • blue intermediate symbolIntermediate - 20%
  • black diamond advanced symbolAdvanced - 49%
  • double black diamond expert symbolExpert - 24%

Terrain Parks: 3 (Treeline, High Divide & Banana Park)
Annual Snowfall: 350 inches
Lifts: 8 Total (1 High-Speed Six-Pack, 2 High-Speed Quads, 1 Quad, 1 Double, 2 Conveyor Lifts & 1 Surface)
Lift Capacity: 11,300 riders/hour


Base Elevation: 10,520 ft.
Summit Elevation: 13,050 ft.
Map Location: North Central F-13
Location: A few miles up the road from Keystone Ski Area.

More Activities & Information

Summit County, Colorado includes: Breckenridge, Copper Mountain, Dillon, Frisco, Green Mountain Reservoir, Heeney, Keystone, Silverthorne

Downhill Skiing & Snowboarding in Colorado

Click to return to main Colorado Downhill Skiing Map

horizontal rule
Follow Us
Follow us on Facebook Button Follow us on Pinterest Button Follow us on Instagram Button

Places to Stay, Rentals & Amenities
Cabins & Cottages | Motels & Hotels | Lodging & Lodges | Vacation Homes | Condos, Suites & Townhomes | Bed & Breakfast | Tent Camping | RV Parks & Campgrounds | RV Sales, Service & Rentals | Romance Packages | Family Friendly | Pets Welcome | By Water | Swimming Pools | Guest Horses | Groups, Reunions & Retreats | Weddings & Elopements | Winter Lodging

Fun Things to Do
Calendars of Events | National Parks, Monuments & Historic Sites | Scenic Byways & Drives | Fishing & Fly Fishing | Hot Springs | Horse Riding | ATV/UTVing | Jeeping & 4WD | Whitewater Rafting & Kayaking | Attractions | Golfing | Restaurants & Dining | More Fun Stuff | Hunting & Land Leases | Snowmobiling | Downhill Skiing & Snowboarding | Snowshoeing | Cross-Country Skiing

A-Z Towns & Areas | Colorado Maps | About Us

Established 1997 | ©Copyright by The Colorado Directory, Inc. This is a directory only; it is not and does not contain a recommendation, warranty, guaranty, inducement or endorsement of any kind. Representations herein were supplied by the individual businesses. The publisher, The Colorado Directory, Inc., does not assume any responsibility for truth, falsity or completeness of any representation made herein or any errors, changes, services rendered, or changes made in the use of this directory. This information was compiled as accurately as possible. Prices and services are frequently subject to change. Errors called to the publisher's attention will be corrected in the future. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored or transmitted in any form or by any means, without permission in writing from the publisher.