Summit Chamber of Commerce
|Visit our Web site|
Proudly Serving Colorado's Mountain Communities:
Breckenridge, Copper Mountain, Dillon, Frisco, Keystone, Silverthorne
Summit County's elevation ranges between 8,000 and 14,000+ feet above sea level. Whether you're planning a family vacation, a gathering with friends, a couple's weekend away or fun activities for kids, there is a variety of activities in Summit County.
Frisco, right in the heart of Summit County, bills itself as "Main Street of the Rockies." A vacation in Frisco: fishing, whitewater rafting, hiking, and biking! In the winter, Frisco is the place to launch family adventures in all sorts of winter activities.
COLORADO BBQ CHALLENGE - FRISCO: June 15-16, 2018. Featuring over 70 BBQ experts from all over the Country. This beer and BBQ Fest is the best BBQ event west of the Mississippi. An award-winning community event!
Dillon offers easy access to I-70. Lake Dillon has a marina for renting boats, a bike path, and shoreline for a relaxing afternoon. Its proximity to the famous Summit County ski areas makes Dillon a convenient spot for winter vacationers to enjoy the slopes.
THE 12TH ANNUAL LAKE DILLON ARTS FESTIVAL: July 20-22, 2018. The longest running most established art festival on the eastern side of Summit County! Three-day festival showcasing 90 of Colorado and our nation's finest artists. Meet the artists, ask questions, and have you purchase personalize.
More of a ski area than a town, Keystone was built to serve skiers; but has embraced the summer vacationer as well. Horseback riding, biking and golfing will fill your summer days. And, in winter a horse-drawn sleigh ride might be just the adventure your winter vacation needs.
WINE IN THE PINES - KEYSTONE: October 19-20, 2018. For the wine lover who thinks they have tasted it all… we quite possibly will change your world!
Great friends, fabulous food and fine wine!
Copper Mountain, Colorado
Copper Mountain is a self-contained ski resort. At its' base are unique restaurants, a shopping plaza and new condominiums making the ski-in/ski-out skiers experience one of the best in Summit County.
Breckenridge's quaint main street has a National Historic District designation it is the oldest and largest town in Summit County. Breckenridge has it all from skiing to hiking in the woods, to town events and exploring Main Street.
Silverthorne provides a less expensive alternative to staying at the base of the mountain. Plus, out-let shopping is a must! The Blue River winds its way through town. The waters designated as "Gold Medal" by the Colorado Wildlife Commission providing outstanding opportunities for large trout fly-fishing.
Call us today for more information: 970-668-2051, mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Elevation: 9173 feet above sea level.
- Region: Summit County - North Central, Colorado
- Restaurant: On site.
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- National Forests & BLM Lands: On site.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: On site.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Trails start on site.
- Museum: On site.
- Public Rec Center: On site.
- Golf Course: On site.
- Movie Theater: On site.
- Art Gallery: On site.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: On site.
- Restaurant(s): On site.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: On site.
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: On site.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing. Float Fishing. Lake Fishing.
- Marina: On site.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: On site.
- Fly Shop: On site.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: On site.
- Paddle Shop: On site.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: On site.
- Kayaking Rentals: On site.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): On site.
- Jeep Trails: Trails start on site. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: On site. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- 4-Wheel Drive Sales & Services: On site. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Mine Tours: On site.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: On site.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bike Path: Path starts on site.
- Bicycle Shop: On site.
- Waterfall Trails: Trails start on site.
- Performing Arts Theatre: On site.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: On site.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: On site.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: Ski in/Ski out.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Trails start on site.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: On site.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.
- Ice Fishing: On site.
- Snowmobile Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowmobile Rentals: On site.
- Snowmobile Tours: On site.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: On site.
- Sled/Tube Hill Equipment Available: On site.
- Sleigh Rides: On site.