Sunshine Mountain Lodge and Cabins
|Visit our Website|
SUNSHINE MOUNTAIN LODGE, near Allenspark, is your ideal destination in the Rocky Mountains when you need to get away. Our main lodge, 6 cabins, and 5 wooded acres provide a secluded setting for your personal get-a-ways, group retreats, family reunions, mountain weddings and any special event.
PERSONAL SERVICE BY OWNERS! Open and easily accessible year-round, we feature affordable rates, rustic charm, homey comfort and unheard-of personal service by the owners, Cory and Cathy.
SMOKE-FREE ENVIRONMENT: All Cabins and Main Lodge Vacation Retreat are non-smoking!
ON THE SCENIC PEAK TO PEAK SCENIC BYWAY: We're minutes from Rocky Mountain National Park, the Longs Peak Trailhead, and the Indian Peaks Wilderness Area.
Pets are Welcome. Central Outdoor Hot Tub.
PHONE SERVICE: Verizon/WiFi calling available.
LOCATION: In north central Colorado along the Peak to Peak Scenic Byway between Estes Park and Lyons Colorado. Estes Park is 18 miles north and Lyons is 15 miles east of Sunshine Mountain Lodge & Cabins.
ADDRESS: 18078 Highway 7, Allenspark CO 80510
Cory and Cathy, owners, welcome you!
PHONE: 303-747-2840 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Book Your Vacation: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $145 to $225
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- Multi-Night Stay Required: During holidays and special events, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 5
- Vacation Homes or Guest Houses: 1
- Cabins/Cottages without Cooking Facilities (may be Attached): 1
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 2
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
Technology In Units
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless. Through High-Speed wired.
- Elevation: 8200 feet above sea level.
- Region: Allenspark - North Central, Colorado
- Region: Estes Park - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel. Forested. Smoke-Free Environment (inside & out).
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Outdoor Hot Tub. Wood Fireplace. Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in designated Pet Friendly rental units. When making a reservation, be sure to ask for one of these units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- DVD Movie Library: 25
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 50
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 50
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 50
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 5 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 25 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 25 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 25 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 20 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 20 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 45 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 25 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 25 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 25 minutes drive.
- Paddle Shop: 25 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 25 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 25 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 5 minutes drive.
- Jeep Tours: 25 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bike Path: 25 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 25 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 25 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 20 minutes drive.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 30 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 25 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 25 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 25 minutes drive.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 30 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.
- Ice Fishing: 25 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Trails: 2 minutes drive to trailhead.