Sunshine Mountain Lodge and Cabins
|Visit our Web site|
Sunshine Mountain Lodge, near Allenspark, is your perfect destination in the mountains when you need to get away. Our main lodge, 6 cabins, and 5 wooded acres provide an ideal setting for personal get-a-ways, group retreats, family reunions, mountain weddings and any special event.
PERSONAL SERVICE BY OWNERS! Open and easily accessible year-round, we feature affordable rates, rustic charm, homey comfort and unheard-of personal service by the owners, Cory and Cathy.
ON THE SCENIC PEAK TO PEAK SCENIC BYWAY: We're minutes from Rocky Mountain National Park, the Longs Peak Trailhead, and the Indian Peaks Wilderness Area.
SMOKE-FREE ENVIRONMENT: All Cabins and Main Lodge Vacation Retreat are non-smoking!
Pets are Welcome. Central Outdoor Hot Tub.
LOCATION: Along the Peak to Peak Scenic Byway between Estes Park and Lyons Colorado.
ADDRESS: 18078 Highway 7, Allenspark CO 80510
Cory and Cathy, owners, welcome you!
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations Call: 303-747-2840 -- Mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $125 to $215
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- Multi-Night Stay Required: During holidays and special events, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 5
- Vacation Homes or Guest Houses: 1
- Cabins/Cottages without Cooking Facilities (may be Attached): 1
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 2
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
Technology In Units
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless. Through High-Speed wired.
- Elevation: 8200 feet above sea level.
- Region: Allenspark - North Central, Colorado
- Region: Estes Park - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel. Forested. Smoke-Free Environment (inside & out).
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Outdoor Hot Tub. Wood Fireplace. Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: In common area.
- DVD Movie Library: 50
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 50
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 50
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 50
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 5 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 25 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 25 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 25 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 20 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 20 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 45 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 25 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 25 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 25 minutes drive.
- Paddle Shop: 25 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 25 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 25 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 5 minutes drive.
- Jeep Tours: 25 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bike Path: 25 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 25 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 25 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 20 minutes drive.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 30 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 25 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 25 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 25 minutes drive.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 30 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.
- Ice Fishing: 25 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Trails: 2 minutes drive to trailhead.