Table Mountain Lodge Vacation Home
|Visit our Web site|
A Holiday Home on Table Mountain with large windows overlooking the Greenhorn Valley enjoy fabulous views of Greenhorn Peak and The Spanish Peaks.
A quiet, wheelchair accessible, private location, one mile from Highway 165 which is one of the most scenic drives in the front range mountains of Colorado.
IN THE FALL: Enjoy the golden aspen, cottonwood and oak brighten the vistas.
IN THE WINTER: The snow makes the forest and surrounding mountains beautiful.
ONE HOUSE -- THREE (3) RENTAL OPTIONS: Rent either the UPPER or LOWER LEVEL or THE WHOLE HOUSE: Both levels have their own kitchen, dining area and washer/dryer. The Upper unit has 3 bedrooms, a fireplace and 2 decks. The Lower unit has 2 bedrooms, a woodstove and covered patio.
The home is air-conditioned. Non-smoking and no pets.
Fred and Carolyn Ettleman, owners, have lived on the adjoining property for 44 years and look forward to helping you personally.
LOCATION: A mile off Highway 165 in Rye.
For Current Rates; Directions, and Reservations: 800-707-1890; 719-489-3554, mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- About Smoking: No smoking allowed, please respect our vacation home.
- Vacation Homes or Guest Houses: 1
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
- Nightly Rates On-Season: Range from $150 to $600
- Weekly Rates On-Season: Range from $600 to $3600
- Multi-Night Stay Required: Always required, please call for details.
- Maximum Number of Guests: 30
- Air Conditioned: Yes.
- Total Number of Bedrooms: 5
- Total Number of Bathrooms: 3
- Total Number of King Beds: 2
- Total Number of Queen Beds: 5
- Total Number of Single/Twin Beds: 2
- Total Number of Sleeper (roll-a-way, air mattress or sofa) Beds: 4
- Total Number of Beds: 13
- Washer and Dryer: Yes.
- BBQ Grills: Yes
- Elevation: 7000 feet above sea level.
- Region: Greenhorn Valley - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel. Forested. Ranch setting.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Wood Fireplace. Wood Stove.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: No phones.
- Television: Available.
- Reception: Satellite.
- VCR: Available.
- DVD Player: Available.
- Internet Cafe: 30 minutes drive.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 90 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 10 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 1 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 5 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 30 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 15 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 30 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 30 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 30 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 15 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 30 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 15 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 15 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 90 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 10 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 15 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 15 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 90 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 15 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 30 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 5 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 84, 69, 128,
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Fishing: 15 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 30 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (indoor) Skates Available: 30 minutes drive.