Table Mountain Lodge Vacation Home
|Visit our Website|
TABLE MOUNTAIN LODGE VACATION HOME is a holiday destination that allows plenty of space when traveling with multiple generations. Stay at Table Mountain with large windows overlooking the Greenhorn Valley with fabulous views of Greenhorn Peak and The Spanish Peaks. In late springs our large bird population returns from it's winter roosts to spend the summer on Greenhorn Peak; such as Dusky Grouse, Northern Goshawk and Pine Grosbeak. Even Brown-capped Rosy-Finch have been seen on occasion.
WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE! All units are handicap accessible with showers that are wheelchair accessible.
A quiet, private location, one mile off Highway 165, one of the most scenic drives along the front range mountains of Colorado.
The Greenhorn Valley lies at the foot of Greenhorn Mountain in Colorado's southern Rockies. Rye, Colorado is at the edge of the San Isabel National Forest and the Greenhorn Mountain Wilderness Area. PRO TIP: Regardless of when you visit, Bishop Castle is a must experience; there are no words to explain Jim Bishop's work and vision!
IN THE FALL: Enjoy leaf peeping season as aspen, cottonwood and oak brighten the vistas in a golden canopy speckled with shades of red.
IN THE WINTER: The snow makes the forest and surrounding mountains beautiful there are delightful trails for cross-country skiing, snowshoeing and snowmobiling within 15 minutes.
ONE LODGE HOME - THREE (3) RENTAL OPTIONS
Rent either the UPPER or LOWER LEVEL or THE WHOLE Table Mountain Vacation Home. 30 guests can vacation together under one roof. The home is air-conditioned. Non-smoking and no pets.
Both levels have their own kitchen, dining area and washer/dryer.
The Upper unit has 3 bedrooms, a fireplace and 2 decks.
The Lower unit has 2 bedrooms, a woodstove and covered patio.
OWNERS: Fred and Carolyn Ettleman have lived on the adjoining property for 45+ years and look forward to helping you personally.
LOCATION: Table Mountain Lodge Vacation Home is in south-central Colorado between Colorado City and Rye. From Pueblo take I-25 south to Colorado City, exit 74 on Colorado Highway 165. Specific directions provided with reservations.
DRIVE TIME: The Vacation Home is 10 minutes west of Colorado City and a 30 minute drive southwest of Pueblo; while it will take you 90 minutes to drive to Colorado Springs. The drive is 2-1/2 hours from Denver and 3-1/2 hours southeast of Fort Collins. It's a 5 hour drive northeast of Durango and 5-1/2 hours southeast of Grand Junction. From Albuquerque, New Mexico expect a 4-1/2 hour drive northeast from Amarillo Texas its 4-1/2 hours northwest.
PHONE: 800-707-1890 or 719-489-3554 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- About Smoking: No smoking allowed, please respect our vacation home.
- Vacation Homes or Guest Houses: 1
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
- Nightly Rates On-Season: Range from $150 to $600
- Weekly Rates On-Season: Range from $600 to $3600
- Multi-Night Stay Required: Always required, please call for details.
- Maximum Number of Guests: 30
- Air Conditioned: Yes.
- Total Number of Bedrooms: 5
- Total Number of Bathrooms: 3
- Total Number of King Beds: 2
- Total Number of Queen Beds: 5
- Total Number of Single/Twin Beds: 2
- Total Number of Sleeper (roll-a-way, air mattress or sofa) Beds: 4
- Total Number of Beds: 13
- Washer and Dryer: Yes.
- BBQ Grills: Yes
- Elevation: 7000 feet above sea level.
- Region: Greenhorn Valley - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel. Forested. Ranch setting.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Wood Fireplace. Wood Stove.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in rental units.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: No phones.
- Television: Available.
- Reception: Satellite.
- VCR: Available.
- DVD Player: Available.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 90 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 10 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 1 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 5 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 30 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 15 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 30 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 30 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 30 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 15 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 15 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 15 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 90 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 10 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 15 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 15 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 90 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 15 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 30 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 5 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 84, 69, 128
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Fishing: 15 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 30 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (indoor) Skates Available: 30 minutes drive.