Tiger Run Resort: Chalets & RV Park
|Visit our Web site|
Tiger Run RV Resort provides 5 star accommodations for all seasons. Open 365 days a year, Tiger Run, rents full service RV Sites and quaint Mountain Chalets. Whether skiing, biking, hiking, hunting, jeeping or simply enjoying all the Rocky Mountains has to offer, Tiger Run will meet your needs. Tiger Run Jeepers hosts jeep tours weekly during the summer months.
WINTER: Snow skiing, ice skate, sleigh riding, ice fishing and indoor heated pool.
SUMMER: Jeeping, sailing, hiking, horseback riding, biking, fishing, tennis, balloon ride and golf nearby.
FALL: Hunting, Jeeping, golf, and aspen groves changing for green to gold.
LOCATION: 3 miles north of Breckenridge. 85 Revett Drive, Breckenridge CO 80424.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-453-9690; 800-895-9594.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $140 to $270
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 30
TECHNOLOGY IN UNITS
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- RV Camping Rates: Range from $80 to $110 a night for two people.
- RV Sites: 123
- Total Sites: 123
- Full Hookups: 123 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 123 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 123 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 20
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 100
- Winterized Sites: 123
- Hot Showers in Winter: Yes
- Elevation: 9300 feet above sea level.
- Region: Summit County - North Central, Colorado
- Setting: Mountain views.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Indoor Hot Tub or Spa. Indoor swimming pool. Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: There are pet restrictions, please call and make prior arrangements.
TECHNOLOGY FOR GUESTS TO USE IN A COMMON AREA
- Phone: Public payphones.
FUN THINGS TO DO
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Trails start on site.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Indoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Public Rec Center: 5 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 5 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 25 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 20 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Marina: 5 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: On site.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 5 minutes drive.
- Jeep Rentals: 10 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Mine Tours: 15 minutes drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 5 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bike Path: 5 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 5 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 5 minutes drive.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 5 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowmobile Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowmobile Rentals: On site.