Timber Lodge - Rustic Log Cabins
|Visit our Website|
The Timber Lodge - Rustic Log Cabins is dedicated to providing friendly, efficient service in a unique and truly Colorado environment; the Pikes Peak Region.
VACATION FUN: Heated pool, playground, picnic tables, BBQs and FREE AM coffee.
MOUNTAIN CABINS: Cable TV, heating, air-conditioning, phone, and daily housekeeping.
DUPLEX RUSTIC LOG CABINS: 14 have kitchenettes. All are non-smoking; however smoking is allowed on your porch.
LOCATION with DIRECTIONS: On the West side of Colorado Springs. From I-25, exit 141 west, onto Highway 24, drive 4 miles to 31st Street, turn right at stop light drive 1 block to Colorado Avenue. Turn left go 3/4 mile we are on the left.
ADDRESS: 3627 West Colorado Avenue, Colorado Springs CO 80904
PHONE: 800-448-6762 or for local 719-636-3941 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Book Your Vacation: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: 5/16 to 9/30
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $79 to $182
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 14
- Cabins/Cottages without Cooking Facilities (may be Attached): 10
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: Some units.
- Air Conditioning: All units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 70
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: Most units.
- Elevation: 6000 feet above sea level.
- Region: Colorado Springs Metro - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Country feel. Forested.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Outdoor swimming pool. Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills.
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in rental units.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: No phones.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Reunion.
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 80
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 80
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 90
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: Walking distance.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 15 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 30 minutes drive.
- Indian Ruins - Archeological Site: 5 minutes drive.
- Ghost Town: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 5 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Museum: 10 minutes drive.
- Public Rec Center: 10 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 20 minutes drive.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 15 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 20 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 10 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 60 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 30 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 30 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 60 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 60 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): Walking distance.
- Jeep Trails: 15 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 5 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 10 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- 4-Wheel Drive Sales & Services: 15 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV Sales & Services: 15 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 10 minutes drive.
- Cave Tours: 10 minutes drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 5 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 10 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 10 minutes drive.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 15 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 15 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 15 minutes drive.