Twin Lakes Interlaken Boat Tours
|Visit our Web site|
Scenic Narrated Tours of Twin Lakes, Among the Highest Peaks in Colorado
Twin Lakes Interlaken Boat Tours includes both the upper and lower glacially formed lakes and a walking tour of the historic Interlaken resort, established in the late 1800s as a getaway for wealthy mining tycoons.
WE ALLOW DOGS, IF THEY ARE WELL BEHAVED AND ON A LEASH AT NO CHARGE.
Our touring boat is a 28-foot motor boat that can seat 20. You may bring food and drink; we have water. There is no toilet on the boat, a restroom at our ticket location.
Experienced owner/guides, Jim and Lexie Palmore McMillen, are both Coast Guard licensed captains with years of experience on all waters, Jim formerly in the Navy, competitive sailing, and offshore supply boats, and Lexie as a pilot on the Mississippi River, other Inland waters, and offshore sailing. Both operated a tour boat business in Texas for 15 years, before moving to Colorado. They are now permanent residents in the Leadville area.
TOURS RUN: May - September departing at 10am and 1pm sharp.
PRICES: Adult $20, Senior 65+ $18, Teen $15, Child $10, 3 and under or 90+, FREE. One way passage is half price for campers, cyclists, hunters and hikers.
Ask about our one hour FAMILY TOUR of the lakes only, half price.
Group rates and special departure times upon request.
LOCATION: Turn at signs for the Twin Lakes Interlaken Boat Tours at the Whitestar Campground turnoff; our meeting area is at the Red Rooster Launching Ramp.
RESERVATIONS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED: 903-930-1568 Call or Text Today!
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Groups. Firefighters and Police Officers.
- Elevation: 9200 feet above sea level.
- Region: Leadville & Twin Lakes Area - North Central, Colorado
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
FUN THINGS TO DO
- Open Dates For On-Site Activities: 5/28 to 9/30
Primarily Year Round Activities
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: On site.
- Ghost Town: On site.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: On site.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: On site.