Twin Rivers Cabins and RV Park
|Visit our Website|
TWIN RIVERS CABINS AND RV PARK is at the base of the beautiful Conejos Canyon. There is so much to see and do: hike to nearby waterfalls, more than 3 reservoirs to spend a day catching fish, not to mention the main river . . . with all the beauty of our mountains and valleys.
FIBER-OPTIC INTERNET: In 2020 we improved our WiFi and now we have fantastic reception throughout the park!
MOUNTAIN CABINS: Stay in a small, medium, or large mountain cabins with full kitchens and bathrooms.
AMENITIES: Dish TV, WiFi, linens, dishes, utensils, outdoor barbecue, firepits, picnic table.
CABIN RATES below are for two people; each additional guest is $10.
CAMP SITES: Our open meadow is bordered by huge cottonwood trees and serves as our RV Park with 38 full hookups, and 8 tent sites.
AMENITIES: Clean shower house and laundry in an enclosed pavilion.
CAMPING RATES below are for two people; each additional person for Tent and RV Camping is $3. Stay 7 consecutive nights; 1 night free-stay.
LOCATION: We are 4.5 miles from the Cumbres and Toltec Railroad Historic Train Station in Antonito. The village of Mogote is along Highway 17 on the way to Platoro Reservoir. 75 minutes southwest of Colorado Springs; 3 hours east of Durango, Colorado and north of Albuquerque, New Mexico; 4-1/2 hours south of Denver; 5-1/2 hours south of Fort Collins and northeast of Grand Junction; and 6 hours northwest of Amarillo, Texas.
ADDRESS: 34044 State Highway 17, Antonito CO 81120
John and Katherine welcome you!
PLANNING A LATE APRIL or EARLY DECEMBER GET-A-WAY; PLEASE CALL FIRST TO SEE IF THE WEATHER ALLOWS US TO BE OPEN.
PHONE: 719-376-5710 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Book Your Vacation: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: 4/1 to 11/30
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $129 to $149
- Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $774 to $894
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 8
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 200
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Groups.
- Camping Open Dates: 4/1 to 10/31
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- Call for Winter Camping Dates.
- Tent Camping Rates: $35 a night for two people.
- RV Camping Rates: Range from $40 to $47 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $3. Kids free under the age of 3. Kids: $3.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: Range from $240.00 to $282.00 for two people.
- Monthly RV Site Rates (Electricity Included) On-Season: Range from $499.00 to $549.00 for two people.
- RV Sites: 39
- Tent Sites: 8
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 47
- Full Hookups: 39 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 30 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 39 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 14
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 39
- Separate Group Camping Area: Yes
- Elevation: 8000 feet above sea level.
- Region: Antonito - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Country feel.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Fully equipped kitchen with pots, pans, dishes and serving utensils. Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: All Dogs are allowed in designated Pet Friendly rental units. When making a reservation, be sure to ask for one of these units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for additional fee or deposit. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on site.
- Vet Services: 15 minutes drive.
- Guest's Horses Welcome (call for availability): You may bring your horse.
- Fenced Pasture: On site.
- Horse Trailer Parking: On site.
- Horse Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: Public payphones.
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 60 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 30 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 30 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 60 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 30 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 2 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 60 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 60 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 30 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 10 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 10 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 10 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: 10 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 10 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Waterfall Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Amusement Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 81, 80