Twin Rivers Cabins and RV Park
|Visit our Website|
TWIN RIVERS CABINS AND RV PARK is at the base of the beautiful Conejos Canyon. There is so much to see and do: hiking to nearby waterfalls, at least 3 reservoirs to fish, not to mention the main river . . . with all the beauty of our mountains and valleys.
FIBER-OPTIC INTERNET: In 2020 we improved our WiFi and now we have fantastic reception throughout the park.
MOUNTAIN CABINS: Stay in a small, medium, large mountain cabins with full kitchens and bathrooms. AMENITIES: Dish TV, WiFi, linens, dishes, utensils, outdoor barbecue, firepits, picnic table.
CABIN RATES below are for two people; each additional guest is $10.
CAMP SITES: The open meadow is bordered by huge cottonwood trees and serves as our RV Park with 38 full hookups, and 8 tent sites. Clean shower house and laundry in an enclosed pavilion.
CAMPING RATES below are for two people; each additional person for Tent and RV Camping is $3.
LOCATION: We are 4.5 miles from the Cumbres and Toltec Railroad historic train Station in Antonito. The village of Mogote is along Highway 17 on the way to Platoro Reservoir.
ADDRESS: 34044 State Highway 17, Antonito CO 81120
John and Katherine welcome you!
PLANNING A LATE APRIL OR EARLY DECEMBER GET-A-WAY; PLEASE CALL FIRST TO SEE IF THE WEATHER ALLOWS US TO BE OPEN.
PHONE: 719-376-5710 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Book Your Vacation: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: 4/1 to 11/15
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $89 to $115
- Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $534 to $690
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 8
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 200
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Groups.
- Camping Open Dates: 4/1 to 11/15
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- Call for Winter Camping Dates.
- Tent Camping Rates: $25 a night for two people.
- RV Camping Rates: Range from $35 to $43 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $3. Kids free under the age of 6. Kids: $3.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: Range from $209.00 to $257.00 for two people.
- Monthly RV Site Rates (Electricity Included) On-Season: Range from $449.00 to $549.00 for two people.
- RV Sites: 39
- Tent Sites: 8
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 47
- Full Hookups: 39 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 30 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 39 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 14
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 39
- Separate Group Camping Area: Yes
- Elevation: 8000 feet above sea level.
- Region: Antonito - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Country feel.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Fully equipped kitchen with pots, pans, dishes and serving utensils. Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: All Dogs are allowed in designated Pet Friendly rental units. When making a reservation, be sure to ask for one of these units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for additional fee or deposit. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on site.
- Vet Services: 15 minutes drive.
- Guest's Horses Welcome (call for availability): You may bring your horse.
- Fenced Pasture: On site.
- Horse Trailer Parking: On site.
- Horse Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: Public payphones.
- Internet Cafe: 20 minutes drive.
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 60 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 30 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 30 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 20 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 60 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 30 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 2 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 60 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 60 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 30 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 10 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 10 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 10 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: 10 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 10 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Waterfall Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Amusement Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 81, 80