Ute Creek Campground and RV Park
719-379-3238 or 719-588-1126
|Visit our Website|
UTE CREEK CAMPGROUND: Come stay with us a while for great camping, a relaxing walk along Ute Creek, or just to take it easy in south central Colorado.
RV PARK: Camp, fish and relax along Ute Creek. Pull into the BEST RV Park this side of the Rockies! Beautiful well-manicured full hookup RV sites with room for slideouts that are pull-thru and 45-feet long.
FORT GARLAND ATTRACTIONS: Costilla County Veteran's Memorial park, Fort Garland Museum and Cultural Center, and the White Mountain Trading Post.
LOCAL AMENITIES: We are a short walk on a paved path to an indoor swimming pool, hot tub, weights, sauna and volleyball court.
LOCATION: In South Central Colorado 25 miles east of Alamosa and Great Sand Dunes National Park. Our Campground is off Highway 160, North 1 block on Narcisso, West on 5th Avenue.
ADDRESS: 071 5th Avenue, Fort Garland CO 81133
OWNERS: Frosty and Karen, welcome you.
PHONE: 719-379-3238 or 719-588-1126 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- Tent Camping Rates: $40 a night for two people.
- RV Camping Rates: $40 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $4. Kids free under the age of 8.
- Monthly RV Site Rates (Electricity Included) On-Season: $650-$735 for two people.
- RV Sites: 24
- Tent Sites: 22
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 46
- Full Hookups: 24 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 20 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 24
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 24
- Separate Group Camping Area: Yes
- Winterized Sites: 24
- Elevation: 8000 feet above sea level.
- Region: Alamosa - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- Guest's Horses Welcome (call for availability): You may bring your horse.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Reunion. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 100
- Maximum # of Camping Sites with a Group: 44
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 20 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 30 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 1 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 1 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Museum: 1 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 30 minutes drive.
- Indoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Golf Course: 30 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 30 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 30 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Casino Gambling: 90 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 60 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 25 minutes drive.
- Jeep Tours: 30 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Tourist Train Rides: Walking distance.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Amusement Rides: 25 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 83