Beaver Creek and Vail Vacation Rentals - VHR Travel
|Click Here for Reservations & Availability Information|
|Email Beaver Creek and Vail Vacation Rentals - VHR Travel Directly|
BEAVER CREEK AND VAIL VACATION RENTALS, VHR Travel inc, is a luxury travel service that will create the perfect vacation for you and your family. Our personal 30 years knowledge of the Beaver Creek and Vail Area allows us to customize your vacation: luxury resort condos, grand vacation homes, transportation to and from the airport, ski rentals, and concierge amenities.
AMENITIES: rentals with multiple suites with private bathrooms, large kitchens, fireplaces, WiFi, mountain views, huge deck with grills. Many rentals also feature ski shuttle, pool table, courtyard, and some have pools, and hot tub. All within 10 minutes to Skiing, snowboarding and cross-country skiing.
WORLD CLASS SKI AREA VACATION: Skiing, Snowboarding, hiking, biking and tubing along with fine dining and boutique shopping make this part of Colorado a flatlanders must do vacation. Annual signature events include: Baton Rouge Senior Open, Hot Summer Nights Concert Series, Farmers Markets, WineFests, Beaver Creek Rodeo, Zusammen, Beaver Creek Blast Mountain Bike Race, Vail & Beaver Creek Oktoberfests, Spring Back to Vail, Taste of Vail, and Vail Mountain Bike Race Series.
BEAVER CREEK SKI RESORT: Starting in June the luxurious Wine Exclusion starts with a 4X4 mountain tour to Beano's Cabin in a peaceful meadow blanketed with wildflowers; your taste buds will sing as the chef pairs cheese and sweet treats with sparkling wines. Play a round of mini golf, a family favorite, along with gem panning, the climbing wall and a bungee trampoline.
VAIL SKI RESORT: There are many ways to explore Vail Mountain after the snow has melted in SPRING, SUMMER AND FALL! The a gondola ride gives you access to hiking and mountain biking trails. Experience a Summer adrenaline rush down the 330 foot Eagle's Nest tubing hill; or for a calmer adventure, head to the Marmot mini-tubing hill. The Forest Flyer Mountain Coaster allows you to soar above the forest as it twists and turns down the 3,400 foot mountain. And, of course, in winter there are plenty of ski runs to keep you busy for a week!
FISHING: Fishing in the Vail Area offers year around opportunities for anglers to reel in some of Colorado's finest fish. The White River National Forest provides ample opportunities for river, creek, lake, and excellent ice fishing.
GOLFING: The Vail Valley has the perfect summer climate for a golf vacation with average highs of 75 degrees and 6 rainy days a month. Beaver Creek Golf Club has long, narrow fairways. EagleVail Golf Club has rugged manicured mountain terrain along creeks, ponds, and forest. Gypsum Creek Golf Course has 18 holes perfect for the family.
HORSEBACK RIDES: A working ranch wrangler led horseback ride, certainly should be on your Colorado Bucket List. See eagles, hawks, and elk riding acres of classic Western Terrain.
JEEPING: The trails around Camp Hale, home of the 10th Mountain Division, of WWII are tailor made for history buffs and mining enthusiasts.
MOUNTAIN TRAILS: The Greater Eagle area is known for excellent wildlife viewing and has extensive mountain biking and hiking trails for you to explore.
RAFTING: The best whitewater is from late May to early July. The Eagle River is one of the only rivers in Colorado that is completely free flowing, relying 100% on snowmelt.
SNOWMOBILING: The White River National Forest and the Vail Pass Winter Recreation Area trail systems allow riders from novice to pro to embrace their need to get away from the crowds and enjoy the natural wonder of the forest or meadow covered in snow.
LOCATION: Vail is in Northwestern Colorado; 100 miles West of Denver International Airport (DIA) on I70; 800 miles from Dallas TX; and 920 miles from Los Angeles CA.
PHONE: 970-389-7122 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Book Your Vacation: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Please call for rates, thank you.
- Multi-Night Stay Required: Always required, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Vacation Homes or Guest Houses: 100
- Condos & Luxury Suites: 100
- Air Conditioning: All units.
- Ski In/Ski Out: Some units.
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Fishing Equipment. snowshoes.
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: All units.
- DVD Player in Units: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Elevation: 8600 feet above sea level.
- Region: Vail Area - Northwest, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Adjoins public lands. Forested. At a Ski resort. Smoke-Free Environment (inside & out).
- Restaurant: On site.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Outdoor swimming pool. Indoor swimming pool. Fishing Equipment. Fitness Equipment.
- Spa Services: On-site for an additional fee, call for prices and availability.
- Wagon/Hay Rides: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in rental units.
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 40 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: On site.
- Ghost Town: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Trails start on site.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 5 minutes drive.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: 10 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 5 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): On site.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Outdoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 30 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: Walking distance.
- Kayaking Rentals: Walking distance.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 5 minutes drive.
- Horse Rides with a Wrangler (Open Range): 10 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 10 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 10 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 10 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 10 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 10 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: 10 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 60 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Riding distance to trailheads.
- Bike Path: Path starts on site.
- Bicycle Shop: Walking distance.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 5 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 5 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: Walking distance.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: Ski in/Ski out.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Trails start on site.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: On site.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.
- Ice Fishing: 20 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 5 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Tours: 5 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 20 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: On site.
- Ice Skating (indoor) Skates Available: On site.
- Sled/Tube Hill Equipment Available: 20 minutes drive.
- Sleigh Rides: On site.