Vail's Mountain Haus at the Covered Bridge: Condo-Hotel
|Visit our Website|
In the Heart of Vail Village, Vail's Mountain Haus is an AAA 3-Diamond complex offering deluxe, fully furnished one to four bedroom condo-style units, each with a fully equipped kitchen, spacious living area, balcony, gas fireplace and your family will love our high speed WiFi.
AMENITIES ON-SITE: We offer a WIDE RANGE from a full service restaurant and bar, nightclub, spa, heated outdoor pool, indoor and outdoor therapy pools, saunas, steam rooms, ski equipment rentals, and duty free shop, self parking ($60/night), with an electric car charging station, and concierge service. We are along Gore Creek with on site fishing.
VAIL MOUNTAIN SKI RESORT: Gondola One Ski Lift is a 5-10 minute walk; while Eagle Baha Gondola is a bit longer at 16-20 minutes. If you need a day away from the slopes there are trails for cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, and snow tubing.
LOCAL ATTRACTIONS: The Colorado Snowsports Museum and Hall of Fame, Vail Golf Club, Balloons Over Vail, Vilar Performing Arts Center in Beaver Creek, Hanging Lake National Natural Landmark in Glenwood Canyon, The Top of the Rockies Scenic Byway, and the many festival weekends that happen throughout the year.
LOCATION: Off I-70 (take exit 176) in Vail Village. The Eagle Country Regional Airport is a 40 minute drive. Both Denver International Airport and Grand Junction Regional Airport are a 2-1/2 hour drive to Vail's Mountain Haus. We are 45 minutes from the newly minted Camp Hale National Monument along the 10th Mountain Division Highway (US 24).
ADDRESS: 292 East Meadow Drive, Vail CO 81657
PHONE: 800-237-0922 or 970-476-2434 - For Current Rates and Availability; To Book Your Vacation: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $240 to $4300
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Condos & Luxury Suites: 80
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 12
- Units with King Beds: Most units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 92
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 75
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: Most units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless. Through High-Speed wired.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Stay & Play Packages
- Elevation: 8150 feet above sea level.
- Region: Vail Area - Northwest, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Forested. At a Ski resort.
- Meals Regularly Served: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Gas OR Electric-Log Fireplace. Outdoor swimming pool. Indoor swimming pool. Fitness Equipment. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in rental units.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Television: Available.
- Reception: Cable.
- PC with Internet Access: Available.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room.
- Conference Center: Meeting room with tables and chairs can be set up class room style. Some A/V equipment available for seminars. Call for more details.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 100
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 360
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 45 minutes drive.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: Walking distance.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 60 minutes drive.
- Indoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Golf Course: 5 minutes drive.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: 15 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 5 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: Walking distance.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: Walking distance.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: Walking distance.
- Casino Gambling: 90 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Outdoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: Walking distance.
- Fly Shop: Walking Distance.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 15 minutes drive.
- Paddle Shop: 30 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 15 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 15 minutes drive.
- Designated Whitewater Park (Kayak, Canoe): 30 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 15 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 15 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 15 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 15 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- 4-Wheel Drive Sales & Services: 30 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 30 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: 30 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 45 minutes drive.
- Mine Tours: 30 minutes drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 30 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Riding distance to trailheads.
- Bike Path: Riding distance to path.
- Bicycle Shop: Walking distance.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 5 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: Walking distance.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: Walking distance.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: On site.
- Snowshoe Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Ice Fishing: 30 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 15 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Tours: 15 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 30 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 15 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (indoor) Skates Available: 15 minutes drive.
- Sled/Tube Hill Equipment Available: Walking distance.
- Sleigh Rides: Walking distance.