Valley Sunset RV Ranch
|Visit our Website|
VALLEY SUNSET RV RANCH is a family owned RV Park in Northwestern Colorado. We cater to families with kids and adults.
Escape the rat race, reconnect with the outdoors, and spend some quality time with family.
CAMPGROUND AMENITIES: Dog playpen, game room, outdoor pool, Free WiFi, Wednesday night Texas hold'em, laundry, playground, 2 cabins, and separate camping areas for those traveling without kids.
Propane sold on-site
GOOD SAM RATING: 8.5 Facility -- 9 Restrooms -- 7 Appeal
LOCATION: 1 mile east of the intersection of Highway 50 and 92; adjacent to Safeway in Delta.
ADDRESS: 1675 Highway 92, Delta CO 81416
PHONE: 970-874-0200 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Book Your Vacation: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: $45
- Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: $270
- Please call for rates, thank you.
- Camper Cabins/Yurts Outdoor Cooking: 2
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: All units.
- Air Conditioning: All units.
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Groups.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- Tent Camping Rates: $20 a night for two people.
- RV Camping Rates: $28 a night for two people.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: $168.00 for two people.
- RV Sites: 53
- Tent Sites: 10
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 63
- Full Hookups: 53 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 35 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 27 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 25
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 53
- No Campfires Allowed: Thank you for understanding our property has a NO campfire policy.
- Hot Showers in Winter: Yes
- Elevation: 5700 feet above sea level.
- Region: Delta - Northwest, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Forested.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Indoor Hot Tub or Spa. Outdoor swimming pool. Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in designated Pet Friendly rental units. When making a reservation, be sure to ask for one of these units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- Pet Park (leash free zone): On site.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Television: Available.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Reunion. Youth group with adult leaders.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 35
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 8
- Maximum # of Camping Sites with a Group: 30
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 45 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 10 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 15 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 10 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 20 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 20 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 30 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 20 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Hunting in Area: 20 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 64, 411, 62, 52,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 60 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 30 minutes drive.