Vestal House @ Tabegauche Park - Bed and Breakfast and RV Park
|Visit our Website|
Grand Opening July 1, 2020 -- The Tooker Family built the Vestal House @ Tabeguache Park - Bed and Breakfast and RV Park from the ground up!
"Where our love of community, heritage and the outdoors reflect in our rooms and our hospitality."
The Historic Vestal House's B&B will open with 4 rooms all with private baths, queen beds and WiFi. It will also include space for small weddings and reunions.
If you're traveling in a motorhome or towing a trailer stay in one of our 3 full hookup RV sites.
IN TOWN: Walk to The RimRocker Trailhead, coffee house, pharmacy, gift shop, liquor store, and Ruth's Toffee.
Take a "Sunday drive" and explore our slice of Colorado, adventures off the beaten path, plan to stop and look for Treasures from rocks, agate and petrified wood to antlers, skulls and bones. You may not find a bronze box worth millions but the memories you make are priceless. Going out in the mountains is a time to relax and recharge.
LOCATION: Along the Unaweep Tabeguache Scenic Byway in Nucla on Main Street.
ADDRESS: 420 Main St, Nucla CO 81424
PHONE: 970-428-7750 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Book Your Vacation: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Please call for rates, thank you.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Bed and Breakfast (B&B) Rooms with Private baths: 4
- Units with Queen Beds: All units.
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- RV Sites: 3
- Total Sites: 3
- Full Hookups: 3 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 3 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Elevation: 5787 feet above sea level.
- Region: Naturita & Nucla Area - Southwest, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in designated Pet Friendly rental units. When making a reservation, be sure to ask for one of these units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: There are pet restrictions, please call and make prior arrangements.
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: Walking distance.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: Walking distance.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 30 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 5 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 5 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Riding distance to trailheads.