Western Inn Motel and RV Park - Vacation in South Park
|Visit our Web site www.thewesterninn.com|
Vacation in Park County -- enjoy cool nights and sunny days!
Western Inn is at the edge of town on Highway 285 coming from Denver on an all-weather Highway 285.
Near some of the finest fishing in Colorado.
AAA 2-DIAMOND APPROVED: Affordable winter rates. WiFi. Beautiful large clean rooms, 5 have full cooking facilities.
RV SITES: Well-groomed sites with full hookups. Public showers and laundry.
Central Indoor Hot Tub!
LOCATION: On the edge of Fairplay, north of the junction of Highway 9 & US 285. Restaurant next door.
ADDRESS: 490 US Highway 285, Fairplay CO 80440
For Current Rates & Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 877-306-3037, mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $70 to $80
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: Most non-smoking units. Smoking units available.
- Motel/Hotel Rooms with Cooking Facilities: 5
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 24
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: All units.
- Adjoining rooms/units: Some units.
- Air Conditioning: None.
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
TECHNOLOGY IN UNITS
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 24
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: Some units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless. Through High-Speed wired.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Seniors. Groups. Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- Tent Camping Rates: $14 a night for two people.
- RV Camping Rates: Range from $25 to $30 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $0. Kids: $0.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: Range from $175.00 to $210.00 for two people.
- Off-Season Monthly RV rates available call for information.
- RV Sites: 13
- Tent Sites: 5
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 18
- Full Hookups: 13 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 4 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 11 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 7
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 11
- Winterized Sites: 10
- Hot Showers in Winter: Yes
- Elevation: 9953 feet above sea level.
- Region: Park County - South Central, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views.
- Meals Regularly Served: Continental Breakfast.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Indoor Hot Tub or Spa.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: All Dogs are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- Vet Services: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
TECHNOLOGY FOR GUESTS TO USE IN A COMMON AREA
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Fax Machine: Available with an additional fee.
FUN THINGS TO DO
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 5 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 15 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: Walking distance.
- Ghost Town: Walking Distance.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: Walking distance.
- Indoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Golf Course: 30 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 30 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Casino Gambling: 90 minutes drive.
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: Walking Distance.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 30 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 30 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 10 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 5 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 30 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 30 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 5 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 30 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: 30 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 60 minutes drive.
- Mine Tours: 30 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Amusement Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: Walking distance.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 49, 50, 500, 501,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 30 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Tours: 30 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 30 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (indoor) Skates Available: 30 minutes drive.