Western Inn Motel and RV Park - Vacation in South Park
|Visit our Website www.thewesterninn.com|
VACATION IN PARK COUNTY: Enjoy cool nights and sunny days surrounded by fourteen thousand-foot peaks!
WESTERN INN MOTEL & RV PARK is a AAA 2-Diamond Inn at edge of Fairplay on an all-weather Highway.
Central Indoor Hot Tub!
AAA 2-DIAMOND APPROVED MOTEL: Affordable winter rates. WiFi. Beautiful large clean rooms, 5 have full cooking facilities. In the morning we offer a continental breakfast with rolls and coffee.
RV SITES: Our sites are well-groomed sites with full hookups. Public showers and laundry.
SUMMER is known for cool comfortable days, star lit nights, and some of the finest fishing in Colorado. Fairplay has cute shops, good restaurants, extraordinary hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, hunting and a wonderful South Park City a ghost town museum.
WINTER: South Park offers snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, ice fishing and downhill skiing in Summit County.
LOCATION: In North Central Colorado Western Inn Motel and RV Park is 23 miles from Breckenridge Ski Area! At the edge of Fairplay, north of the junction of Highway 9 and US 285. Restaurant next door.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS: From Colorado Springs the drive is 1-1/2 hours along US 24 west then CO Highway 9. From Denver it's 1-1/2 hours southwest on US 285.
ADDRESS: 490 US Highway 285, Fairplay CO 80440
PHONE: 877-306-3037 -- For Current Rates & Availability; To Make Your Reservations: Mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $90 to $110
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: Most non-smoking units. Smoking units available.
- Motel/Hotel Rooms with Cooking Facilities: 5
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 24
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: All units.
- Adjoining rooms/units: Some units.
- Air Conditioning: None.
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 24
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: Some units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless. Through High-Speed wired.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Seniors. Groups. Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- Tent Camping Rates: $20 a night for two people.
- RV Camping Rates: Range from $30 to $40 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $0. Kids: $0.
- Off-Season Monthly RV rates available call for information.
- RV Sites: 13
- Tent Sites: 5
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 18
- Full Hookups: 13 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 4 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 11 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 7
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 11
- Winterized Sites: 10
- Hot Showers in Winter: Yes
- Elevation: 9953 feet above sea level.
- Region: Park County - South Central, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views.
- Meals Regularly Served: Continental Breakfast.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Indoor Hot Tub or Spa.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: All Dogs are allowed in designated Pet Friendly rental units. When making a reservation, be sure to ask for one of these units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- Vet Services: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Fax Machine: Available with an additional fee.
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 5 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 15 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: Walking distance.
- Ghost Town: Walking Distance.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: Walking distance.
- Indoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Golf Course: 30 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 30 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Casino Gambling: 90 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: Walking Distance.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 30 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 30 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 10 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 5 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 30 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 30 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 5 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 30 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: 30 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 60 minutes drive.
- Mine Tours: 30 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Amusement Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: Walking distance.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 49, 50, 500, 501
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 30 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Tours: 30 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 30 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (indoor) Skates Available: 30 minutes drive.