Wet Mountain RV Park and Cabins
|Click Here for Reservations & Availability Information|
|Visit our Website www.wetmtnrv.com|
Our campground was built in 2008! We have the cleanest bathrooms/showers that you've have ever seen. The owners, Marlys and Brad, are the most down to earth people you will ever meet.
RV SITES: 50 x 30 and 30 x 70 sites, all pull-thrus with water electric and sewer
SLEEPING CABINS: Two cabins have a full and a twin bed; the third has queen bed. All our cabins have microwave, mini-fridge; bedding, towels and use of bath house.
We offer showers and laundry facilities on site and firewood is available.
WiFi is available at your site and in your cabin.
LOCATION: In Westcliffe, halfway between the Royal Gorge Bridge Park and Pueblo Reservoir, along the Frontier Pathway Scenic Byway.
ADDRESS: 816 Main Street, Westcliffe Colorado 81252
PHONE: 719-371-0918 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: $55
- Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: $250
- Monthly Rates Available: Yes, call for details.
- Cabins/Cottages without Cooking Facilities (may be Attached): 3
Technology In Units
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- Call for Winter Camping Dates.
- Tent Camping Rates: $25 a night for two people.
- RV Camping Rates: $45 a night for two people.
- Monthly RV Site Rates (Metered Electricity is an additional cost to the monthly rate) On-Season: $650.00 for two people.
- RV Sites: 23
- Tent Sites: 6
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 29
- Full Hookups: 23 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- Luxury RV Sites: 8 full hookup sites with 50 amps, 45+ feet long, room for slideouts on two sides and a patio/deck.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 8 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 23
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 23
- Winterized Sites: 23
- Hot Showers in Winter: Yes
- Elevation: 8000 feet above sea level.
- Region: Westcliffe - South Central, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Internet Cafe: Walking distance.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 5 minutes drive.
- Ghost Town: 25 minutes drive.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 25 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 5 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: Walking distance.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 30 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: Walking Distance.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 30 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 30 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 20 minutes drive.
- Horse Rides with a Wrangler (Open Range): 20 minutes drive.
- Horse Riding Lessons: 20 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 10 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 10 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 10 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- 4-Wheel Drive Sales & Services: 10 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 10 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 10 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: 10 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 10 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 15 minutes drive.
- Performing Arts Theatre: Walking distance.
- Hunting in Area: 10 minutes drive.
- Guided Hunts: Yes.
- Private Land Unguided Hunting On-Site: Yes.
- Deer Hunting: Yes.
- Elk Hunting: Yes.
- Bear Hunting: Yes.
- Bighorn Sheep Hunting: Yes.
- Antelope Hunting: Yes.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 69, 84, 86, 691,
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Fishing: 10 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 10 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Tours: 10 minutes drive.