Williams Fork Lodging
|Visit our Web site|
Discounted passes to the Hot Springs and fresh chicken eggs!
Experience the wilderness at your comfort level choose from a LODGE ROOM including all amenities and kitchen, an ECO-FRIENDLY OFF-GRID CABIN or one of our GLAMPING CAMPERS!
Enjoy beautiful views of vast mountain ranges, abundant hiking trails, yoga deck, hot tub, bed and breakfast meal options available.
A remote get away on 40 acres with access to national forest
Just four miles to numerous fishing opportunities.
Relax and view the various animals roaming through the property listen to our roosters crow and watch the hummingbirds feed, photo opportunities are everywhere!
No light pollution to spoil the view of the milky Way, no street noise just nature.
We have county trail maps too!
Contact Dale Bayda; For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-725-3336, mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $65 to $300
- Cabin-Suites Attached-Multi-Unit with Cooking Facilities: 3
- Camper Cabins/Yurts Outdoor Cooking: 1
- Classic Travel Trailers or Mini-Mobile Homes: 2 (Travel trailer, Pop-up Camper or Mobile Home, set up on-site.)
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 1
- Units with a Washer and Dryer: 1
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
TECHNOLOGY IN UNITS
- Units with TV: Most units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 130
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: Most units.
- DVD Player in Units: Most units.
- Internet Access in Units: Most units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Elevation: 8500 feet above sea level.
- Region: Hot Sulphur Springs - North Central, Colorado
- Region: Kremmling - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Remote, far away from a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Adjoins public lands. Country feel. Forested. Ranch setting.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Outdoor Hot Tub. Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: On site.
- Guest's Horses Welcome (call for availability): You may bring your horse.
- Fenced Pasture: On site.
- Individual Horse Run/Pen: On site.
- Horse Trailer Parking: On site.
- Horse Trails: Trails start on site.
TECHNOLOGY FOR GUESTS TO USE IN A COMMON AREA
- Phone: In private rental units.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Weddings. Elopements.
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 20
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 14
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- National Park OR Monument: 60 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 15 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 20 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 20 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 15 minutes drive.
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 15 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing. Float Fishing. Lake Fishing.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 30 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 20 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 20 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 15 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 15 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 15 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 30 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 90 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bicycle Shop: 30 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: On site.
- Private Land Unguided Hunting On-Site: Yes.
- Rifle Hunting Season: Yes.
- Archery Hunting Season: Yes.
- Muzzle Loading Hunting Season: Yes.
- Deer Hunting: Yes.
- Elk Hunting: Yes.
- Bear Hunting: Yes.
- Mountain Lion Hunting: Yes.
- Moose Hunting: Yes.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 28,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 60 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.
- Ice Fishing: 5 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 15 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Tours: 15 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 30 minutes drive.