3B Historic Cabins and Horseback Rides
|Click Here for Reservations & Availability Information|
Built in 1950, the Triple B Ranch is a historical part of the Ute Pass region.
Staying at the Historic Triple B Ranch, you will experience the life-style of a working horse ranch. Babies born each spring bring new life to the ranch and you could experience it first hand. In addition of our lodging business, we offer riding lessons, training and breeding.
HORSEBACK TRAIL RIDES: We offer both guided and unguided trail rides. Our trail rides venture through the beautiful mountain terrain of the Pikes Peak Region.
GUIDED HORSEBACK RIDING: One and two hour horseback rides.
ARENA RIDES: Specialized horseback rides designed for children.
UNGUIDED HORSEBACK RIDING: Riders must be 18 years of age AND a level 3 rider.
LOCATION: Vacation in south central Colorado, 18 miles west of Colorado Springs. Situated on 80 private acres, adjacent to Pike National Forest giving you hundreds of acres to explore.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS: From I-25 in Colorado Springs take Exit 141 Highway 24 west; In Woodland Park, turn right onto Highway 67; 3 miles north of Woodland Park. 27640 North Highway 67, Woodland Park CO 80863.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 719-687-8899 -- mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Please call for rates, thank you.
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages without Cooking Facilities (may be Attached): 2
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 2
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
Technology In Units
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Elevation: 8600 feet above sea level.
- Region: Colorado Springs Metro - South Central, Colorado
- Region: Denver Area - North Central, Colorado
- Region: Pikes Peak Area - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Adjoins public lands. Forested. Ranch setting.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Outdoor Hot Tub. Wood Fireplace. Wood Stove. Indoor swimming pool. Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Fitness Equipment.
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Wagon/Hay Rides: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: 10 minutes drive.
- Vet Services: 5 minutes drive.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Television: Available.
- VCR: Available.
- Internet Cafe: On site.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 150
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 500
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 500
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 87
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- Indoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: On site.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): On site.
- Horse Rides with a Wrangler (Open Range): On site.
- Horse Riding Lessons: On site.
- Bike Path: Path starts on site.
- Hunting in Area: 10 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 59, 501, 511, 581,