Allenspark Lodge - Classic Mountain B&B and Cabins
|Email Allenspark Lodge - Classic Mountain B&B and Cabins Directly|
|Visit our Website allensparklodgebnb.com|
Stay at our "Polished Rustic" mountain B&B, nestled in a very small, quiet, flower starred village, offering a time and place for you to create memories for a lifetime. Comfortable rooms, warm hospitality, magnificent great room, rec room. Hot family-style breakfast served daily. Complimentary Coffee & Tea. Near Rocky Mountain National Park. Children 14 years and over are welcome. Let the memories begin.
VINTAGE-STYLE CABINS: We also have cabins; each one is comfortably furnished with kitchens, full bathrooms and fireplaces in a pine grove off the main highway bordering Rocky Mountain National Park. Bring only a suitcase; leave with amazing memories and a desire to come back.
Enjoy hiking and horseback riding in Rocky Mountain National Park at the nearby Wild Basin entrance, and in the Roosevelt National Forest just a short walk away, or in the Indian Peaks Wilderness Area two miles down the road. Sack lunches available at nearby cafes.
Spacious Sun Room for meetings, seminars, corporate and scrap-booking retreats for up to 30 guests. Meals also available.
ROMANTIC WINTER WONDERLAND PACKAGE: Includes 2 nights for two, mints on your pillow, use of terry cloth robes, flowers, large family-style breakfasts, a complimentary boxed trail lunch, homemade soup-and-bread dinners, bottle of wine or champagne in room, available October through April. Additional romance packages customized to suit your desires available year around.
SNOWSHOE WINTER PACKAGE: Since 2007: Footpaths of the World is offering their Snowshoe events here in our lodge in February and March.
ON-SITE OWNERS: Bill and Juanita welcome you.
LOCATION: Near the Peak to Peak Scenic Byway, just off Highway 7.
ADDRESS: 184 Main, Allenspark CO 80510
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 303-747-2552 -- Mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $110 to $155
- Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $693 to
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 10
- Lodge Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 3
- Condos & Luxury Suites: 1
- Bed and Breakfast (B&B) Rooms with a Shared Bath: 3
- Bed and Breakfast (B&B) Rooms with Private baths: 6
- Bed and Breakfast (B&B) Rooms Children permitted: Over the age of 14
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 1
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
Technology In Units
- Internet Access in Units: Most units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Stay & Play Packages
- Elevation: 8500 feet above sea level.
- Region: Allenspark - North Central, Colorado
- Region: Boulder - North Central, Colorado
- Region: Denver Mountain Area - North Central, Colorado
- Region: Estes Park - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel.
- Meals Regularly Served: Breakfast.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Wood Fireplace. Wood Stove. Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: In common area.
- VCR: Available.
- VCR Movie Library: 200
- DVD Player: Available.
- DVD Movie Library: 400
- Fax Machine: Available.
- Internet Cafe: 25 minutes drive.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Conference Center: Meeting room with tables and chairs can be set up class room style. Some A/V equipment available for seminars. Call for more details.
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 50
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 50
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 28
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 5 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 25 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Museum: 25 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 25 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 25 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: Walking distance.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: 25 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 30 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 45 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 25 minutes drive.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing. Lake Fishing.
- Marina: 25 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 25 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 25 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 25 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 25 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 5 minutes drive.
- Horse Rides with a Wrangler (Open Range): 5 minutes drive.
- Jeep Tours: 30 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Tourist Train Rides: 90 minutes drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 20 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bike Path: 25 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 25 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 25 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 25 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 25 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 25 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 2 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 20,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 60 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 15 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 15 minutes drive.
- Sleigh Rides: 15 minutes drive.