Arrowhead Mountain Lodge, Restaurant and Bar
|Visit our Website|
SECLUDED! Remote! Surrounded by National Forest!
Remodeled in 2014. Arrowhead Mountain Lodge is a year round retreat with fishing, snowmobiling, restaurant and bar. Vacation off the beaten path in a quiet, relaxing setting with amazing views. We offer you a slower pace.
Enjoy fishing, hiking, and snowmobiling around the property in the San Juan Mountains of Colorado.
ARROWHEAD MOUNTAIN LODGE: Remodeled in 2014. All 11 rooms now have high-speed internet. The full bar and restaurant make this retreat relaxing, warm, and comfortable. The Biergarten offers outdoor seating and features seasonal live music. The small details our new owner has added will bring your wilderness vacation alive and care-free.
AMENITIES: Internet access, fireplaces, closets, data ports, adjoining rooms, ceiling fans, duvets; double, queen and king bed rooms. Our KING SUITE also features a mini-fridge, sofa, dining table and two-person Jacuzzi tub!
YEAR ROUND RECREATION: Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park, Uncompahgre National Forest, Blue Mesa Reservoir and Silverjack Reservoir.
UTV TRAILS and RENTALS: Drive to our lodge, park your trailer, unload, and start off-road adventure! Access the Uncompahgre National Forest right out our front door! Side-by-Side rentals on-site for 2, 4 or 6 people, rent by the day or your entire stay!
SNOWMOBILE TRAILS and RENTALS: Drive to our lodge, park your trailer, unload, and start sledding! Access the deep powder of the Alpine Plateau right out the front door! Snowmobile rentals on-site for 1 or 2 people, rent by the day or your entire stay!
LOCATION: Half-way between Montrose and Gunnison. Stay near Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Monument and Blue Mesa Reservoir.
From Montrose or Gunnison take Highway 50 to Cimarron (close to Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park). Montrose turn right after milepost marker 123. Gunnison turn left after milepost marker 124.
ADDRESS: 21401 Alpine Plateau Road, Cimarron CO 81220
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: -- Mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
PHONE: 970-862-8206 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Book Your Vacation Adventure: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $125 to $165
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Lodge Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 11
- Bed and Breakfast (B&B) Rooms Children permitted: Yes
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Units with a Private Jetted Bath Tub: 1
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 11
Technology In Units
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Elevation: 9300 feet above sea level.
- Region: Gunnison - Southwest, Colorado
- Region: Montrose Area - Southwest, Colorado
- Location: Remote, far away from a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Restaurant: On site.
- Meals Regularly Served: Continental Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in designated Pet Friendly rental units. When making a reservation, be sure to ask for one of these units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: In common area.
- Television: Available.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 125
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 125
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 22
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- Restaurant(s): On site.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Stocked Fishing Pond: On site.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: On site.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 30 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 50 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): On site.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bicycle Shop: On site.
- Hunting in Area: On site.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 66, 67, 65, 54, 63,
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.
- Snowmobile Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowmobile Rentals: On site.
- Snowmobile Tours: On site.