ATV Tours Colorado
|Visit our Website|
JOIN ATV TOURS COLORADO FOR AN EXCITING ADVENTURE ATOP AN ALL-TERRAIN VEHICLE
ATV Tours Colorado is 40 miles west of Denver. Join us at our Family Adventure Center for professionally guided scenic ATV and RZR mountain tours. We have a beautiful mountain location along Clear Creek that is perfect for picnicking -- let us help with your next special event.
ATV and RZR ADVENTURE TOURS - DISCOVER NATURE: We explore historic mining roads through scenic mountains enjoying breathtaking vistas. You will experience the serenity of the untamed mountains coupled with the exhilaration of an ATV. Visit historic mining sites and Silver Creek, a mining ghost town of 1887. ATVs are Automatic -- no experience needed.
ALL TOURS INCLUDE a safety video, operational and safety instruction on the ATV and a helmet. Tours are available 7 days a week all year long. A little snow adds to the fun! All tours go, rain or shine.
LOCATION: We are 50 minutes west of Denver in Clear Creek County, off I-70 in Dumont, in north central Colorado.
ADDRESS: 3627 Alvarado Rd 291, Dumont CO 80436
DRIVING DIRECTIONS: From Denver take US 6, I-25 or C470 to I-70 west into Denver's mountain, after Idaho Springs take exit 234 for Dumont-Lawson-Downieville. After exiting take County Road 308 west to Alvarado Road cross over Clear Creek, ATV Tours Colorado is on your right.
PHONE: 303-868-0874 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Book Your Vacation Adventure: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Groups.
- Elevation: 8300 feet above sea level.
- Region: Denver Mountain Area - North Central, Colorado
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 50
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 50
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
- Open Dates For On-Site Activities: All Year
Primarily Year Round Activities
- Ghost Town: On site.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Trails start on site.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: On site.