Beaver Lake Lodge and Cabins
|Visit our Web site www.beaverlakelodge.com|
OPEN YEAR AROUND! A historic lodge with cabins in Marble, Colorado surrounded by mountain peaks, the Crystal River, Beaver Lake, the White River National Forest and the Raggeds Wilderness.
EXPLORE AN AREA RICH IN OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES AND HISTORY: The widely photographed Crystal Mill, the ghost town of Crystal City, the Yule Marble Quarry (the sole source of Colorado's State Rock), Milton Falls (the inspiration behind the Coors' label) are all right here.
The cabins were home to quarry workers a century ago. Handsomely renovated without losing their vintage character; they all have porches, hardwood floors, log beds, bathrooms, kitchens, and BBQ grills. Campfire rings are right outside.
The lodge rooms have a cottage-inn ambiance and are equipped with a kitchen or kitchenette, and full bathroom.
A larger kitchen, dining room and living room are available to groups. Phone and Wireless internet access in main lodge. Pet Friendly.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-963-2504, mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $105 to $165
- Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $810 to $990
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 5
- Lodge Rooms with Cooking Facilities: 4
- Adjoining rooms/units: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
- Elevation: 7950 feet above sea level.
- Region: Crystal River Valley - Northwest, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel. Forested.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Guest's Horses Welcome (call for availability): You may bring your horse.
- Horse Trailer Parking: On site.
- Horse Trails: Riding distance to trailhead.
TECHNOLOGY FOR GUESTS TO USE IN A COMMON AREA
- Phone: In common area.
- Fax Machine: Available.
- Internet Cafe: Walking distance.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 30
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 100
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 32
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: Walking distance.
- Ghost Town: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 10 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Museum: Walking distance.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 20 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 30 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 30 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: Walking distance.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: Walking distance.
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Stocked Fishing Pond: Walking distance.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: Walking distance.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: Walking distance.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing.
- Fly Shop: 30 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: On site.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 40 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 40 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): Walking distance.
- Horse Rides with a Wrangler (Open Range): Walking distance.
- Horse Riding Lessons: Walking distance.
- Jeep Tours: Walking distance (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: Walking distance.
- Mine Tours: Walking distance.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 15 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bike Path: 30 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 30 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: Walking distance to trailheads.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 30 minutes drive.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 15 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 30 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 43, 42, 521,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 60 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.
- Ice Fishing: Walking distance.
- Snowmobile Trails: Trails start on site.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: Walking distance.
- Sled/Tube Hill Equipment Available: Walking distance.