Mueller State Park
|Visit our Website|
Mueller State Park anchors the west side of Pikes Peak and extends over 5,000 acres across some of the most gorgeous land in Colorado. The park offers vacationers camping in spectacular forest of mixed spruce, fir, pine and aspen trees.
IN WINTER CABIN RENTAL RATES ARE 50% LESS THAN SUMMER.
Mueller State Park offers 3 furnished log cabins for rent year-round they offer modern comforts, fully equipped kitchen and bathroom, gas fireplace and outdoor deck with gas barbecue grill.
With 119 campsites, 17 winterized, families will find the perfect campsite for their vacation. 110 sites have an electric hookup. A few of their tent sites are a short walk into the meadow. Campers appreciate the parks modern facilities such as flush restrooms and a camper services building.
A popular wildlife watching area, Mueller is home to elk, black bear, eagles and hawks. 55 miles of scenic trails invite you to explore Mueller State Park on foot, horseback, or mountain bike. No pets are allowed on the trails.
Please call the number below directly for updated information before you make your on-line reservation. Please note that a daily fee or annual parks pass is required for entry into the park.
LOCATION: Mueller State Park, 3-1/2 miles South of Divide off Highway 67, Divide CO 80814
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 719-687-2366
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 3
- Units with Queen Beds: All units.
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 3
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- RV Sites: 110
- Tent Sites: 22
- Total Sites: 132
- Electric Hookups: 110 sites with electric only.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 75
- Separate Group Camping Area: Yes
- Winterized Sites: 17
- Elevation: 9600 feet above sea level.
- Region: Pikes Peak West - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Forested.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- State Parks: On site.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Trails start on site.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: On site.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Drop Camps: Yes.
- Deer Hunting: Yes.
- Elk Hunting: Yes.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 581
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.