Woodland Country Lodge with Patio Bar and Grill
A NON-SMOKING HOTEL!
Woodland Country Lodge is perched at the summit of Ute Pass, in the Pikes Peak Area with Pike National Forest at your door step.
IMMACULATE ACCOMMODATIONS: 60 guest rooms, free WiFi, large indoor swimming pool, hot tub, and continental breakfast.
PATIO BAR AND GRILL: Indoor and patio full service bar and restaurant.
EXPERIENCE COLORADO: Adventure and beauty define our Rocky Mountains! Drive, bike or hike Pikes Peak. Fish at Rampart Reservoir. ATV into Pike National Forest. Visit the gold mine and train in Cripple Creek.
LOCATION: 18 miles west of Colorado Springs. At the base of Pikes Peak.
ADDRESS: 730 Country Drive, Woodland Park CO 80863
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 866-687-4466, mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Please call for rates, thank you.
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 60
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: All units.
- Adjoining rooms/units: None.
- Air Conditioning: All units.
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with a Private Jetted Bath Tub: 6
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 64
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: All units.
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Seniors. Groups. Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
- Elevation: 8700 feet above sea level.
- Region: Pikes Peak Area - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel. Forested.
- Restaurant: On site.
- Meals Regularly Served: Continental Breakfast.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Indoor Hot Tub or Spa. Indoor swimming pool. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Television: Available.
- Reception: Satellite.
- Fax Machine: Available.
- Internet Cafe: 2 minutes drive.
- PC with Internet Access: Available.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: On site.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: On site.
- State Parks: 20 minutes drive.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Museum: Walking distance.
- Dinosaur - Archeological Site: Walking distance.
- Indoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Golf Course: 3 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: Walking distance.
- Art Gallery: Walking distance.
- Restaurant(s): On site.
- Internet Cafe: 2 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 2 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 40 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 30 minutes drive.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Fly Shop: Walking Distance.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): On site.
- Jeep Trails: 30 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- 4-Wheel Drive Sales & Services: 10 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 25 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 10 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 10 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 20 minutes drive.
- Cave Tours: 15 minutes drive.
- Mine Tours: 40 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 5 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 5 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 10 minutes drive.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 90 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: 5 minutes drive.
- Snowshoe Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Fishing: 30 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 5 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 5 minutes drive.