Crystal Kangaroo Campground - RVs Only!
Spend the summer off the beaten path in Manitou Springs at Crystal Kangaroo Campground.
Very Quiet -- "RV PARK ONLY" 32 full hookup sites some are 50amp, 45 foot long, pull-thrus great for BIG RIGS! Mostly monthly.
NEAR: Pike National Forest and overlooking Garden of The Gods Park.
30 deer make the park their home. The most beautiful location overlooking Garden of the Gods in Manitou Springs.
DAY TRIPS: The Royal Gorge Bridge and Cripple Creek. There are many hiking trails nearby as well as great fishing and world class golfing.
LOCATION: In Manitou Springs off Highway 24, head south of Crystal Hills Blvd past San Canyon Upper Trailhead and Deer Valley Nature Park where Crystal Hills intersects with Crystal Park Road turn left and continue to Crystal Kangaroo Campground.
ADDRESS: 625 Crystal Park Road, Manitou Springs CO 80829
PHONE: 719-685-5010-- For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- RV Camping Rates: $33 a night for two people.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: $140.00 for two people.
- Monthly RV Site Rates (Electricity Included) On-Season: Range from $375.00 to $425.00 for two people.
- RV Sites: 32
- Tent Sites: 0
- Total Sites: 32
- Full Hookups: 32 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 10 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 10 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 10
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 32
- Elevation: 6200 feet above sea level.
- Region: Pikes Peak Area - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Forested.
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: There are pet restrictions, please call and make prior arrangements.
- Vet Services: 5 minutes drive.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: Public payphones.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 35 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 2 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 25 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 20 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Trails start on site.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Indoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Golf Course: 15 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 10 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 20 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 15 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 60 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 45 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 45 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 5 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 30 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 30 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 5 minutes drive.
- Cave Tours: 5 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 5 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 1 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 15 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 15 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 5 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Skating (indoor) Skates Available: 20 minutes drive.