Crystal River Jeep Tours
|Visit our Website|
CRYSTAL RIVER JEEP TOURS: Open June - November, reservations recommended.
Crystal River Jeep Tours is located in Marble, Colorado -- where the pavement ends and the beauty begins. Our tour guides negotiate the difficult terrain in our heavy duty Jeeps, while you ride along and enjoy the grandeur of the Crystal River Valley.
Take one of our guided tours to historic Crystal City and the Crystal Mill, the breathtaking views of the Lead King Basin loop, or the panorama of Sheep Mountain.
JEEP TOURS: Our tours are an experience found nowhere else in the world! Skirt the edge of the Maroon Bells-Snowmass Wilderness Area in the White River National Forest. The road to Crystal City and Lead King Basin follows the trail blazed by settlers and prospectors over a century ago, and is still as pristine today.
ADDRESS: 407 West Main Street, Marble CO 81623
PHONE: 970-963-1991 -- For Current Rates; Directions, and Reservations: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Elevation: 7950 feet above sea level.
- Region: Crystal River Valley - Northwest, Colorado
- Region: Glenwood Springs - Northwest, Colorado
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: No phones.
FUN THINGS TO DO
- Open Dates For On-Site Activities: 5/24 to 11/30
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Forests & BLM Lands: On site.
- Ghost Town: On site.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Trails start on site.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Jeep Trails: Trails start on site. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: On site (off road, back-country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: Trails start on site.