Crystal River Jeep Tours
|Visit our Web site|
Crystal River Jeep Tours: OPEN June - November.
Crystal River Jeep Tours is located in Marble, Colorado -- where the pavement ends and the beauty begins. Take one of our guided tours to historic Crystal City and the Crystal Mill, the breathtaking views of the Lead King Basin loop, or the panorama of Sheep Mountain.
Our tours are an experience found nowhere else in the world, which skirt the edge of the Maroon Bells-Snowmass Wilderness Area in the White River National Forest. The road to Crystal City and Lead King Basin follows the trail blazed by settlers and prospectors over a century ago, and is still today as pristine.
Let our tour guides negotiate the difficult terrain in our heavy duty Jeeps, while you ride along and enjoy the grandeur of the Crystal River Valley.
ADDRESS: 407 West Main Street, Marble CO 81623
For Current Rates; Directions, and Reservations: 970-963-1991, mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Elevation: 7950 feet above sea level.
- Region: Crystal River Valley - Northwest, Colorado
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: No phones.
FUN THINGS TO DO
- Open Dates For On-Site Activities: 5/24 to 11/30
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Forests & BLM Lands: On site.
- Ghost Town: On site.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Trails start on site.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Jeep Trails: Trails start on site. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: On site (off road, back-country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: Trails start on site.