Easter Seals Colorado-Rocky Mountain Village
303-569-2333 ext 301
|Email Easter Seals Colorado-Rocky Mountain Village Directly|
|Visit our Website www.easterseals.com/co/programs-and-services/play/rocky-mountain-village-camp/|
Nestled in the spectacular Colorado Rockies, Rocky Mountain Village is between four different ski resorts: Loveland Ski Area, Winter Park, Arapaho Basin, and Copper Mountain!
Rocky Mountain Village (RMV) is a great place to slow down and hear yourself think.
LODGING OPTIONS: Small and large groups cabins with access to miles of walking trails, fishing, disc golf, and an exciting zip-line.
Meeting rooms available for retreats.
ROCKY MOUNTAIN VILLAGE SERVES: Children and adults with all disabilities throughout the year. Groups that use our facility provide Easter Seals Colorado with additional funds to operate and serve the disabled community from around the state and nationwide.
LOCATION: 40 miles west of Denver off I-70, exit 232 in Empire on your way to Winter Park.
ADDRESS: 2644 Alvarado Road, Empire CO 80438
PHONE: 303-569-2333 ext 301 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Book Your Vacation: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: 8/15 to 5/1
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $35 to $375
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Camper Cabins/Yurts Outdoor Cooking: 6
- Lodge Rooms with Cooking Facilities: 1
- Lodge Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 8
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 1
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
Technology In Units
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless. Through High-Speed wired.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Groups.
- Elevation: 8500 feet above sea level.
- Region: Denver Mountain Area - North Central, Colorado
- Region: Winter Park - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting beside a lake, reservoir or pond. Forested.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Gas OR Electric-Log Fireplace. Outdoor swimming pool. Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in rental units.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: In common area.
- Television: Available.
- Big Screen TV: Available.
- Wide Screen TV: Available.
- Reception: Cable.
- VCR: Available.
- VCR Movie Library: 30
- DVD Player: Available.
- DVD Movie Library: 20
- Fax Machine: Available.
- Internet Cafe: 10 minutes drive.
- PC with Internet Access: Available.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Conference Center: Meeting room with tables and chairs can be set up class room style. Some A/V equipment available for seminars. Call for more details.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 150
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 300
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 350
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 150
- Maximum # of Camping Sites with a Group: 30
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 60 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: On site.
- State Parks: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 15 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 10 minutes drive.
- Public Rec Center: 10 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 30 minutes drive.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 30 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 30 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 10 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 10 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 5 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 30 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Stocked Fishing Pond: On site.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: Walking distance.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: On site.
- Fly Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Paddle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 5 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 5 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 30 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 30 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 30 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 5 minutes drive.
- Mine Tours: 10 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 30 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 30 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 20 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: 10 minutes drive.
- Snowshoe Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Fishing: 5 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 30 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Tours: 30 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 30 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (indoor) Skates Available: 30 minutes drive.
- Sled/Tube Hill Equipment Available: 30 minutes drive.
- Sleigh Rides: 30 minutes drive.