Echo Basin Resort - The Four Corners' Premier Cabin and RV Resort
|Visit our Website|
The Carr family would like to invite you to visit Echo Basin Resort where Mesas meet Mountains, between Durango and Mesa Verde National Park. The Ranch is open from early May through early November.
Echo Basin Cabin and RV Resort is perfectly situated in the foothills of the San Juan Mountains of Southwest Colorado.
OUR CABINS: Enjoy a home away from home in a true Colorado ranch destination. Choose from a selection of rustic A-Frame Cabins and Deluxe Cabins that offer all the comforts of home. We provide linens, WiFi, microwave, coffee pot, and small refrigerator; three have full kitchens.
OUR RV PARK: Is in a peaceful and quiet Ponderosa setting while offering modern conveniences with 65 full hookup sites, 20/30/50 amps, water and sewer. We are BIG RIG FRIENDLY with several pull-thru sites. Visit Echo Basin for a perfect Colorado camping experience 3.2 miles off US Highway 160.
COLORADO REUNIONS and WEDDINGS: Offering a large private banquet room, band-stage with large dance floor, catering, full-service bar, 23 cabin rentals and RV sites, Echo Basin is the perfect Colorado venue!
LOCATION: Between Mesa Verde National Park (12 miles) and Durango (27 miles), and 8 hours from Denver. 3 miles north of US 160 near milepost marker 59 on County Road 44.
ADDRESS: 43747 Road M, Mancos CO 81328
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-533-7000, -- Mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: 5/1 to 11/1
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $150 to $300
- Multi-Night Stay Required: Always required, please call for details.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 3
- Cabins/Cottages without Cooking Facilities (may be Attached): 20
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: All units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
Technology In Units
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Camping Open Dates: 5/1 to 11/1
- RV Camping Rates: Range from $40 to $50 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Kids free under the age of 6.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: Range from $240.00 to $300.00 for two people.
- Monthly RV Site Rates (Electricity Included) On-Season: Range from $801.00 to $990.00 for two people.
- RV Sites: 65
- Total Sites: 65
- Full Hookups: 65 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 25 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 65 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 65
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 65
- Elevation: 7800 feet above sea level.
- Region: Mesa Verde Area - Southwest, Colorado
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting beside a lake, reservoir or pond. Forested.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Outdoor swimming pool. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets in Lodging: All Dogs are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 25
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 25
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 250
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 125
- Maximum # of Camping Sites with a Group: 65
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 10 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 20 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 10 minutes drive.
- Indian Ruins - Archeological Site: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 5 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 20 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 10 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 5 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 30 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: On site.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 20 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 5 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 10 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 10 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 20 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.