Fort's RV Park
Fort's RV Park is quiet, within city limits, and close to markets, restaurants, shopping, RV repairs and LP Gas.
RV SITES: Large level tree-shaded pull-thrus RV sites with patios. 30/50amp full hookups with phone access. Laundry and hot showers.
10 minutes to boating, fishing, swimming at Pueblo Reservoir. 4 minutes to Colorado State fairgrounds held in late August through early September each year. Near the Nature Center. Walk to Greyhound racing (seasonal).
5 minutes from major hospital.
PUEBLO IS HOME TO MANY GOLF COURSES: The Desert Hawk at Pueblo West, Hollydot Golf Course, Pueblo Municipal Golf Courses and Walking Stick Golf Course. Pueblo's golf courses offer more playable days a year than most in Colorado. Elmwood is rated one of the best city owned golf courses in the state. While Walking Stick golf course was rated 4-Stars by Golf Digest Magazine. It has also been rated as "Colorado's best golf value".
RATES: Daily, weekly and monthly.
DIRECTIONS: From I-25 South take Exit 94, drive 1 block west to Lake Avenue and then a 1/2 block north. Near the Nature Center.
ADDRESS: 3015 Lake Avenue, Pueblo CO 81004
PHONE: 719-564-2327 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Seniors.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- RV Sites: 55
- Total Sites: 55
- Full Hookups: 55 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 14 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 24 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 16
- Winterized Sites: 55
- Hot Showers in Winter: Yes
- Elevation: 4700 feet above sea level.
- Region: Pueblo - South Central, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: There are pet restrictions, please call and make prior arrangements.
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: 10 minutes drive.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: Public payphones.
- Fax Machine: Available.
- Internet Cafe: 10 minutes drive.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 30 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 5 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 10 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 10 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 10 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 10 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 15 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: 10 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 30 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 90 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 10 minutes drive.
- Marina: 10 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 15 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 10 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 60 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 60 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 60 minutes drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 10 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 5 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 5 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 10 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (indoor) Skates Available: 10 minutes drive.