Fountain Creek RV Park - Open All Year
|Email Fountain Creek RV Park - Open All Year Directly|
FOUNTAIN CREEK RV PARK: Camp along Fountain Creek its' bubbling waters and big shade trees help you forget your camping in town. Our streets are paved!
RV SITES: Our large level pull-thru sites have full hookups (20/30/50 amp service), FREE cable TV hookups, individual cement patios and tables, paved streets.
PARK AMENITIES: Convenience store with RV parts, LP gas (by weight and gallon/meter), game room, laundry, and email modem hookup.
CAMPSITE PET POLICY: All pets are allowed when staying at a camp site. Dogs of all sizes are allowed. There are no additional pet fees. Dogs may not be left unattended, and must be leashed and cleaned up after. Our campground has a dog walk area.
LOCAL AREA: Walk to restaurants and shopping, EASY access to ALL attractions. 5 minutes to downtown Colorado Springs and Manitou Springs. You are only a few minutes to historic Old Colorado City. The Midland hiking and biking trail is next to our Park follows Fountain Creek connecting Manitou Springs to America the Beautiful Park in Colorado Springs; this paved route is about 8 miles and paved.
LOCATION: In South Central Colorado, Colorado Springs is the crown jewel of the Pikes Peak Region. Its' central location is 70 miles from Denver and 280 miles from the Colorado/New Mexico Border. Both Canon City and Cripple Creek are each an hour Drive.
DRIVING DIRECTION: In Colorado Spring driving on I-25 take exit 141, west onto US Highway 24, head west for 2-1/2 miles at 31st Street merge right north at the first stop light turn right east onto Colorado Avenue, drive past the Taco Bell on your right and then turn right (if you pass the McDonald's you've gone too far) drive slowly into our campground.
ADDRESS: 3023-1/2 West Colorado Avenue, Colorado Springs CO 80904
ADVANCE RESERVATIONS ACCEPTED: Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Rates listed below.
PHONE: 719-633-2192 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Book Your Vacation: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Groups. Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- RV Camping Rates: $60 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $2. Kids free under the age of 5. Kids: $2.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: $357.00 for two people.
- RV Sites: 85
- Total Sites: 85
- Full Hookups: 85 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 39 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 39 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 39
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 59
- Winterized Sites: 95
- Hot Showers in Winter: Yes
- Elevation: 6300 feet above sea level.
- Region: Colorado Springs Metro - South Central, Colorado
- Region: Pikes Peak Area - South Central, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- Pet Park (leash free zone): On site.
- Vet Services: 5 minutes drive.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: Public payphones.
- Television: Available.
- Reception: Broadcast.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available with an additional fee.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Reunion. Youth group with adult leaders.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 30
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 50
- Maximum # of Camping Sites with a Group: 35
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 40 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 2 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 5 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Public Rec Center: 5 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 10 minutes drive.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: 10 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 10 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 20 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 5 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 60 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 30 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 30 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 60 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 60 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 5 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 20 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 5 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 10 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 20 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 5 minutes drive.
- Cave Tours: 5 minutes drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 5 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: Path starts on site.
- Bicycle Shop: 15 minutes drive.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 5 minutes drive.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 15 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 5 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 3 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Skating (indoor) Skates Available: 15 minutes drive.