Fun Valley Family Resort: Cabins, RV Park, Campground
|Visit our Website|
Since 1959 families, young and old, have been coming to FUN VALLEY FAMILY RESORT for a safe place to experience nature. Nestled deep in the beautiful Colorado Rockies our resort offers: cabins, tiny homes, motel rooms, RV sites, vintage travel trailer rentals, tents, horse rides, fishing, square dancing, and a restaurant.
Escape the daily grind of life and the summer heat back home, Fun Valley and the surrounding area offer some of the most stunning landscape and gorgeous sunsets you will find.
LOCATION: Fun Valley Family Resort is southwest of South Fork along Highway 160 heading to the summit of Wolf Creek Pass.
ADDRESS: 36000 Hwy 160 West, South Fork CO 81154
PHONE: 970-661-2220 -- Make your reservations today -- Fun Valley facilities, amenities, and activities are reserved for Fun Valley guests only: Mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: 5/21 to 9/12
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $66 to $242
- Monthly Rates Available: Yes, call for details.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 19
- Tiny Homes/Houses 100-400 sqft with Cooking Facilities: 20
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 15
- Classic Travel Trailers or Mini-Mobile Homes: 23 (Travel trailer, Pop-up Camper or Mobile Home, set up on-site.)
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: Some units.
- Air Conditioning: Some units.
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
Technology In Units
- Camping Open Dates: 5/21 to 9/12
- Tent Camping Rates: Range from $25 to $36 a night for two people.
- RV Camping Rates: Range from $23 to $58 a night for two people.
- RV Sites: 460
- Tent Sites: 15
- Full Hookups: 460 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- Elevation: 8350 feet above sea level.
- Region: South Fork Area - Southwest, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Waterfront setting beside a lake, reservoir or pond. Forested.
- Restaurant: On site.
- Meals Regularly Served: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Arcade Games: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: All Dogs are allowed in designated Pet Friendly rental units. When making a reservation, be sure to ask for one of these units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: There are pet restrictions, please call and make prior arrangements.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Television: Available.
- Big Screen TV: Available.
- Wide Screen TV: Available.
- Reception: Satellite.
- Internet Cafe: On site.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 90 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 5 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Trails start on site.
- Museum: 30 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 5 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 30 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): On site.
- Internet Cafe: On site.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Stocked Fishing Pond: On site.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: On site.
- Fly Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: On site.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 5 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): On site.
- Horse Rides with a Wrangler (Open Range): On site.
- Jeep Trails: 5 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 20 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 5 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 5 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 5 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 60 minutes drive.
- Mine Tours: 30 minutes drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 30 minute drive.
- Bicycle Shop: On site.
- Waterfall Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 30 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: On site.