Agate Dog Inc dba Geo Tours Whitewater Raft Trips
|Visit our Website|
Geo Tours is "Whitewater Rafting" in Denver, Colorado!
In Morrison -- 20 Minutes from Downtown Denver!
For more than 40 years GEO TOURS WHITEWATER RAFT TRIPS has been one of the best choices for whitewater raft trips near Denver and in Colorado's Rocky Mountains. Our Headquarters is in Historic Morrison, just 20 minutes from Downtown Denver by way of I-70, C-470 or US Hwy 285.
AGATE DOG INC DBA GEO TOURS WHITEWATER RAFT TRIPS offers you Denver's best choice with an exciting variety of whitewater raft trips on: Clear Creek, the Arkansas River and the Upper Colorado River. We also give you the easy access to your Colorado whitewater rafting adventure by offering group transport from our headquarters. Trips range in price from $59/guest for a Part-Day to $800/guest for a 5-Day (rates are subject to change without notice).
SCENIC FLOATS: Family Trips on all 3 rivers and Fishing Trips on the Gold Medal Arkansas River.
CLEAR CREEK is in Idaho Springs a short day trip from Denver, Golden and Boulder. Clear Creek has more rapids for its short length than other rivers in Colorado. Enjoy a Part-Day or Full-Day raft trip with sections that will delight Beginner and Advanced rafters alike.
AGE REQUIREMENTS: For Beginner trips age 7+ years and for Intermediate it's 16+ years. Advanced trips are available for folks 18+ years. Requirements may vary with Water Level.
The UPPER COLORADO RIVER in Grand and Eagle counties is near Winter Park, Granby, Kremmling, Frisco, Breckenridge and Vail (the heart of Colorado's Ski Country). Trips offered include: Full-Day, Overnight and Multi-Day. Trips for ALL Generations including Families with kids. There is adventure and fun for all levels and abilities!
AGE REQUIREMENTS: Most sections 5 years and above. The requirements may vary with Water Level.
ARKANSAS RIVER near Buena Vista, Colorado flows through the Upper Arkansas River Valley in the shadow of the majestic Collegiate Peaks Mountain Range and features some of the best Class III and IV rapids in Colorado! The drive from Morrison to the boat launch near Buena Vista is so captivating you'll be glad we are driving. Enjoy a Full-Day, Overnight or Multi-Day trip. This is the RIVER FOR ANGLERS; imagine a float trip on Gold Medal Waters, our guides will keep you moving down river as you cast your line and enjoy a fishing day.
AGE REQUIREMENTS: Brown's Canyon 10+ years, the Narrows 16+ years, and the Numbers 18+ years. Requirements may vary with Water Level.
TRIP EXCURSIONS INCLUDE: Meals (except part-day), rafting equipment, and experienced guides. Camping gear and wetsuits are available for rent.
INFLATABLE KAYAKS available on some trips as a personal paddling option.
EARLY SEASON SPECIALS start in May and run through June 21st -- Call 800-660-7238 for rates and reservations.
GROUP TRANSPORTATION AVAILABLE: We'll do the driving! Group transportation is available from Denver (with pickups for groups of 8+ guests).
MAY THROUGH LABOR DAY: Daily trips on a reservation basis.
EXPERIENCED STAFF: Same ownership since 1981.
DISCOUNTS: For parties of ten or more (10+). Special pricing for children 5-12 years and Seasonal Specials. Please call for details, 800-660-7238.
Located in Historic Morrison, Colorado, 20 Minutes from Downtown Denver
LOCATION: Morrison is easy to get to from almost anywhere in the Denver Metro Area. Morrison is 3.3 miles south of Interstate 70 at Exit 259 or just west of C-470 at the Morrison Road Exit or 2 miles north of Highway 285 at the Morrison turnoff. Our Office is on Highway 8 (Morrison Road), approximately 1/4 mile south of the junction (traffic signal) of Highway 8 and Highway 74.
ADDRESS: 229 Colorado Highway 8, Morrison CO 80465
PHONE: 800-660-7238 or 303-756-6070 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Book Your Vacation Adventure: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Groups.
- Elevation: 5830 feet above sea level.
- Region: Denver Area - North Central, Colorado
- Region: Denver Mountain Area - North Central, Colorado
- Meals Regularly Served: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 12
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 12
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
- Open Dates For On-Site Activities: 5/15 to 9/3
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: On site.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: On site.
- State Parks: On site.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: On site.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: On site.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: On site.
- Kayaking Rentals: On site.