Glen Echo Resort - Along the Cache La Poudre River
|Visit our Website|
The Anderson and Mazzuca family welcome you!
Glen Echo Resort was established in 1887 and sits along the wild and scenic Cache La Poudre River, on Colorado Highway 14 in Bellvue, at an elevation of 7,200 feet above sea level. Our lodging options allow for a family reunion looking for indoor and outdoor options: Rustic and modern cabins; a vacation home that sleeps up to 14 people; big rig full hookup RV sites and tent camping.
NOVEMBER THROUGH APRIL: Buy-one-get-one consecutive night for free when you mention this ad!
Vacation in the mountains close to hiking trails, fishing lakes and rivers, hunting, ATV trails, wildlife, and more.
RESORT AMENITIES: General Store, Gift Shop, gasoline pumps, restaurant, Poudre's Pub & liquor store. Our general store features fly-fishing and tackle, picnic supplies, sporting goods, and groceries. The gift shop has a wide variety of T-shirts. Glen Echo sports a playground, picnic pavilion and horseshoes.
RESTAURANT AND POUDRE'S PUB: Our full-service restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner; including home baked goods and hearty green chili. The lounge, complete with bar circa 1878, is fully stocked with liquor, beer, microbrews, and wines. Pool tables, darts, and conversations keep the patrons entertained as well as all kinds of music. COME IN AND WATCH THE GAME ON OUR 80-INCH FLAT SCREEN!
Enjoy fishing on Colorado's only designated Wild and Scenic River, Cache La Poudre River. Hike the stunning Comanche Peak Wilderness in the Mummy Mountain Range, the Rawah Wilderness or the Neota Flat Tops Wilderness.
LOCATION: beauty is captured at this rustic vacation resort. It sits in the peaceful heart of Roosevelt National Forest and is 41 miles northwest of Fort Collins, Colorado in Larimer County on Highway 14, near milepost marker 91.
ADDRESS: 31503 Poudre Canyon, Bellvue Colorado 80512
PHONE: 970-881-2208 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Elevation: 7200 feet above sea level.
- Region: Poudre River Canyon - North Central, Colorado
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- Restaurant: On site.
- Meals Regularly Served: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: Public payphones.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 30
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 100
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Golf Course: 30 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): On site.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 15 minutes drive.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: On site.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 45 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 45 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 15 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 15 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Waterfall Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Hunting in Area: 5 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 7, 8, 19, 191,
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.