Glen Echo Resort - Along the Cache La Poudre River
|Visit our Website|
Mention The Colorado Vacation Directory:
Call 970-881-2208 to receive a Buy-One-Get-One Consecutive Night for half price when you mention The Colorado Vacation Directory. OFFER VALID March 1 through April 20, 2020 and November 2020 through April 2021.
The Anderson and Mazzuca family welcome you to Glen Echo Resort - along the Cache La Poudre River!
GLEN ECHO RESORT: Established in 1887 our vacation destination sits along the wild and scenic Cache La Poudre River, on Colorado Highway 14 in Bellvue, at an elevation of 7,200 feet above sea level. Our lodging options allow for a family reunion looking for indoor and outdoor options: Rustic and modern cabins; a vacation home that sleeps up to 14 people; big rig full hookup RV sites and tent camping.
NOVEMBER THROUGH APRIL: Buy-one-get-one consecutive night for free when you mention this ad!
Vacation in the mountains close to hiking trails, fishing lakes and rivers, hunting, ATV trails, wildlife, and more.
RESORT AMENITIES: General Store, Gift Shop, gasoline pumps, restaurant, Poudre's Pub & liquor store. Our general store features fly-fishing and tackle, picnic supplies, sporting goods, and groceries. The gift shop has a wide variety of T-shirts. Glen Echo sports a playground, picnic pavilion and horseshoes.
PHONES: Verizon wireless booster or WiFi calling.
RESTAURANT AND POUDRE'S PUB: Our full-service restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner; including home baked goods and hearty green chili. The lounge, complete with bar circa 1878, is fully stocked with liquor, beer, microbrews, and wines. Pool tables, darts, and conversations keep the patrons entertained as well as all kinds of music. COME IN AND WATCH THE GAME ON OUR 80-INCH FLAT SCREEN!
Enjoy fishing on Colorado's only designated Wild and Scenic River, Cache La Poudre River. Hike the stunning Comanche Peak Wilderness in the Mummy Mountain Range, the Rawah Wilderness or the Neota Flat Tops Wilderness.
LOCATION: Beauty is captured at this rustic vacation resort. It sits in the peaceful heart of Roosevelt National Forest and is 41 miles northwest of Fort Collins, Colorado in Larimer County on Highway 14, near milepost marker 91.
ADDRESS: 31503 Poudre Canyon, Bellvue Colorado 80512
PHONE: 970-881-2208 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $105 to $450
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 17
- Vacation Homes or Guest Houses: 1
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 5
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 11
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: Some units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 15
- DVD Player in Units: All units.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- Tent Camping Rates: $40 a night for two people.
- RV Camping Rates: $50 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $10. Kids free under the age of 5. Kids: $10.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: $300.00 for two people.
- Monthly RV Site Rates (Electricity Included) On-Season: $775.00 for two people.
- RV Sites: 15
- Tent Sites: 14
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 29
- Full Hookups: 15 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 3 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 3
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 6
- Winterized Sites: 4
- Hot Showers in Winter: Yes
- Elevation: 7200 feet above sea level.
- Region: Poudre River Canyon - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Adjoins public lands. Forested.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- Restaurant: On site.
- Meals Regularly Served: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Wood Fireplace. Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in designated Pet Friendly rental units. When making a reservation, be sure to ask for one of these units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: There are pet restrictions, please call and make prior arrangements.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Television: Available.
- Big Screen TV: Available.
- Wide Screen TV: Available.
- Reception: Satellite.
- DVD Movie Library: 200
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 30
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 100
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 76
- Maximum # of Camping Sites with a Group: 29
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Golf Course: 30 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): On site.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 15 minutes drive.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: On site.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 45 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 45 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 15 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 15 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Waterfall Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Hunting in Area: 5 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 7, 8, 19, 191,
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.