Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park and Lookout Grille
|Click Here for Reservations & Availability Information|
ELEVATE YOUR ADVENTURE AT AMERICA'S ONLY MOUNTAIN-TOP THEME PARK...
Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
Take the Glenwood Gondola to the top of Iron Mountain and experience western Colorado's #1 'must-see' attraction. Experience thrill rides that will take your breath away along with other rides and family attractions. Glenwood Caverns and Historic Fairy Caves are natural wonders, millions of years in the making.
Experience the rush of the Alpine Coaster, named 'One of the 10 Best Roller Coaster Rides of your Life' by USA today. The Cliffhanger roller coaster, The Giant Canyon swing and the Canyon Flyer are all perched on the edge of Glenwood Canyon, 1300 feet above the Colorado River. The Haunted Mine Drop, is the only drop-ride in the world that goes 100 feet INSIDE the mountain! Kids love the WILD WEST EXPRESS kid's coaster and the MINE WHEEL FERRIS WHEEL, along plenty of other family-friendly attractions and educational experiences.
Glenwood Caverns and Historic Fairy Caves are one of the country's 'Top 10 Places to go Underground.' Two unique, 40-minute cave tours are great for kids and it's always a comfortable 52 degrees all year long. No reservations are needed. Enjoy great food and snacks at the Lookout Grille, stunning views and so much more. Call 1-800-530-1635 or go to the for seasonal hours. Certain attractions are seasonal.
FUNDAY TICKET: Get it all for one low price. To provide healthy and comfortable spacing for our guests we will be limiting capacity with scheduled time slots. Go to website to learn more and to reserve your time. Certain rides and attractions are seasonal or subject to weather.
LOCATION: Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park and Lookout Grille is conveniently located near I-70 in Glenwood Springs, Colorado near Grand Junction, Aspen and Vail.
ADDRESS: 51000 Two Rivers Plaza Road, Glenwood Springs CO 81601
Iron Mountain Hot Springs Along the Colorado River just down the street, is the perfect place to relax after a day at Glenwood Caverns or enjoying Colorado's incredible outdoors. Make a full day of it by spending time at both Glenwood Caverns and Iron Mountain Hot Springs. Save when you purchase online. Now with limited access to ensure comfortable spacing. Go online to reserve time slot.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Seniors. Groups.
- Elevation: 7100 feet above sea level.
- Region: Glenwood Springs - Northwest, Colorado
- Restaurant: On site.
- Meals Regularly Served: Lunch & Dinner.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. American Express.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Internet Cafe: On site.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Conference Center: Meeting room with tables and chairs can be set up class room style. Some A/V equipment available for seminars. Call for more details.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 100
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 200
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 300
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
- Open Dates For On-Site Activities: All Year
Primarily Year Round Activities
- Movie Theater: On site.
- Restaurant(s): On site.
- Internet Cafe: On site.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Cave Tours: On site.
- Amusement Rides: On site.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: On site.