Haggard's RV Campground
|Visit our Website|
OPEN DATES: Springtime in Colorado can be snowy and wet; if you're planning a March vacation, please call us first. Thank you.
CAMPGROUND AMENITIES: BIG RIG friendly -- full hookups and pull-thrus -- swimming pool open from Memorial Day to Labor Day (Not heated and weather permitting) -- well water (heavy mineral) -- hot showers -- playground and horseshoes.
PUEBLO RESERVOIR: Drive 10 minutes to prime fishing waters and a swimming beach. Lake Pueblo State Park is one of the prime recreation destinations in Colorado, whether you want to boat, water-ski, sail, swim, fish, hike, or just relax. The park offers two full-service marinas and two boat ramps.
FRONTIER PATHWAY SCENIC BYWAY: Pueblo is a great starting point for the Frontier Pathway (CO Highway 96). Be sure to stop at Bishop's Castle on your way to Westcliffe. In Westcliffe, fish at Lake Deweese and hike part of the Rainbow Trail.
LOCATION: In South Central Colorado set against a background of the Greenhorn and Sangre de Cristo mountain ranges to the south and west and the magnificent Pikes Peak to the north. Pueblo West is at the intersection of Highway I-25, US 50, CO 98 and CO 78. We are 10 minutes from Pueblo West to the east and Penrose to the west; and 15 miles from Pueblo (east) and Cañon City (west).
DRIVING DIRECTIONS: Please DON'T RELY ON GPS, FOLLOW THESE -- From I-25, Exit 101 (US Highway 50), head west 17 miles to mile marker 298; there is a left hand turn lane; we're on the South side of the Highway.
ADDRESS: 7910 West Highway 50, Pueblo West CO 81007
PHONE: 719-547-2101 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Book Your Vacation: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Camping Open Dates: 3/15 to 10/30
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- RV Camping Rates: Range from $47 to $57 a night for two people.
- RV Sites: 40
- Tent Sites: 0
- Total Sites: 40
- Full Hookups: 40 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 20 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 20 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 40
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 40
- Elevation: 5300 feet above sea level.
- Region: Pueblo - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Ranch setting.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Outdoor swimming pool.
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for additional fee or deposit. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on site.
- Vet Services: 15 minutes drive.
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- State Parks: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 20 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 25 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Museum: 20 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 15 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 10 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 20 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 20 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 20 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 10 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 20 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 60 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 15 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 10 minutes drive.
- Marina: 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: On site.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 10 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 20 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 20 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 30 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 20 minutes drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 20 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bicycle Shop: 20 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 20 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 59, 84