Haggard's RV Campground
|Visit our Website|
HAGGARD'S RV CAMPGROUND WELCOMES YOU!
Spectacular mountain views. Quiet with pull thru, full hookup RV sites with room for slideouts on 2 sides, gravel pads, WiFi and good cell phone reception. Outdoor swimming pool, hot showers, laundry, game room, playground, horseshoes, and a dump station.
PUEBLO RESERVOIR: 10 minutes to prime fishing waters and a swimming beach.
FRONTIER PATHWAY SCENIC BYWAY: Pueblo is a great starting point for the Frontier Pathway (CO Highway 96). Be sure to spot at Bishop's Castle on your way to Westcliffe. In Westcliffe fish at Lake Deweese and hike part of the Rainbow Trail.
DON'T RELY ON GPS, FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS: From I-25, Exit 101, head west 17 miles to mile marker 298; there is a left hand turn lane; we're on the South side of the Highway.
ADDRESS: 7910 West Highway 50, Pueblo West CO 81007
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 719-547-2101 -- Mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Camping Open Dates: 3/1 to 10/31
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- RV Camping Rates: Range from $27 to $37 a night for two people.
- RV Sites: 40
- Total Sites: 40
- Full Hookups: 40 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 20 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 40 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 40
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 40
- Elevation: 5300 feet above sea level.
- Region: Pueblo - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Ranch setting.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Outdoor swimming pool. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- Vet Services: 15 minutes drive.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Reunion. Youth group with adult leaders.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 60
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 60
- Maximum # of Camping Sites with a Group: 30
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- State Parks: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 20 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 25 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Museum: 20 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 15 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 10 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 20 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 20 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 20 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 10 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 20 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 20 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 60 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 15 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 10 minutes drive.
- Marina: 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: On site.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 10 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 20 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 20 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 30 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 20 minutes drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 20 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bicycle Shop: 20 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 20 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 59, 84,