High Country Stampede Rodeo
|Visit our Website|
Produced by The Winter Park Horseman's Association
Celebrating Our 39th Anniversary during the 2022 Rodeo Season - High Country Stampede Rodeo!
We have covered bleachers! Bring a light jacket as our mountain nights can be cool.
Join us at the High Country Stampede Rodeo for a "Buckin' Good Time". Named the "Best New CPRA Rodeo in 2021" by the Colorado Pro Rodeo Association and the "Best Mountain Rodeo" by Mountain Living Magazine.
The High Country Stampede is all about having a good time and keeping our western traditions alive. From Bareback Riding and Trick Riding to Barrel Racing, Bull Riding, and more, we have fun and excitement for all!
The Rodeo is a go Rain or Shine.
CENTRALLY LOCATED WITHIN GRAND COUNTY, COLORADO in Fraser at 1741 County Road 73.
2022 CPRA Rodeo Season -- July 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 and August 6, 13, 2022
- JULY 2, 2022: Celebrating the 4th of July -- Wear Red, White and Blue
- JULY 9, 2022: Old West Night -- Dress Old Western -- Dress Up Contests
- JULY 16, 2022: Family Fun Night
- JULY 23, 2022: Cancer Awareness Night -- Wear Pink!
- JULY 30, 2022: Sponsor Appreciation Night -- Country Western Dance 9 -- Midnight -- All are invited!
- AUGUST 6, 2022: Military Recognition Night
- AUGUST 13, 2022: First Responder Night -- Awards Night
SATURDAY PROGRAM TIMES
- 10:00am CPRA Slack (extra competitions that won't fit in the performance) FREE ADMISSION
- After Slack - HCSR Ladies Local Barrels and Pole Bending
- 3:00pm Junior Rodeo
- 4:00pm-9:00pm Western BBQ
- 7:00pm CPRA Rodeo
Bareback Riding, Saddle Bronc Riding, Ranch Bronc Riding, Trick Riding, Breakaway, Tie Down Roping, Team Roping, Steer Wrestling, Bull Riding, Barrel Racing, Goat Tying, Pole Bending and Specialty Acts.
FOR YOUR YOUNG BUCKS AND COLTS
FREE DURING THE PERFORMANCE: Mutton Bustin' for kids 5 years old and under; Sheep Scramble for kids between the ages 6-12.
YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS: Old West Night, Dress Up Contest OR Family Fun Night with lots of fun activities for the young buckaroos.
Tickets for High Country Stampede Rodeo
Adults $15; Children 6-12, Military and Seniors $10; 5 and under Free; Free Parking.
WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE: Seating available for Wheel chairs, please mention your need when buying tickets.
FOOD and DRINKS: Chuck Wagon BBQ starts at 4pm till around 9pm Stop by the "Watering Hole" for your beverage needs. I scream, you scream, we all scream for ICE CREAM at the "Ice Box" Ice Cream shoppe. Please Note: BBQ not included in rodeo admission.
Great Entertainment for All Ages -- Families, Groups, Family Reunions, and Wedding Parties; Ask about a Discount for groups of 10 or more.
GROUP MEETING AREA: Arena and Pavilion Rental for Special Events. Call for availability and rates.
GIVE US A CALL -- Make Plans Today
LOCATION: In Fraser at the John Work Arena.
ADDRESS: 1741 County Road 73, Fraser CO 80442
SEE WEBSITE FOR DIRECTIONS: Don't Trust Navigation Apps!
PHONE: 970-449-9040 -- CALL FOR INFORMATION: Mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Elevation: 8500 feet above sea level.
- Region: Denver Mountain Area - North Central, Colorado
- Region: Winter Park - North Central, Colorado
- Meals Regularly Served: Dinner.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 150
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 1200
FUN THINGS TO DO
- Open Dates For On-Site Activities: 6/2 to 8/13