High Country Stampede Rodeo
|Visit our Website|
Produced by The Winter Park Horseman's Association
Celebrating Our 36th Anniversary during the 2019 Rodeo Season - High Country Stampede Rodeo!
We have covered bleachers! Bring a light jacket as our mountain nights can be cool.
Join us at the High Country Stampede Rodeo for a "Buckin' Good Time." Named the "Best Mountain Rodeo" by Mountain Living Magazine, The High Country Stampede is all about having a good time and keeping our western traditions alive. From Bareback Riding and Calf Roping to Barrel Racing and Bull Riding, we have it all!
The Rodeo is a go Rain or Shine.
CENTRALLY LOCATED WITHIN GRAND COUNTY, COLORADO in Fraser at 1741 County Road 73.
- JULY 6, 2019: Celebrating the 4th of July -- Wear Red, White and Blue
- JULY 13, 2019: Old West Night -- Dress Old West -- Dress up contest for the young cowpokes
- JULY 20, 2019: Family Fun Night
- JULY 27, 2019: Cancer Awareness Night -- Wear Pink
- AUGUST 3, 2019: Sponsor Appreciation Night -- Country Western Dance 9 -- Midnight -- All are invited!
- AUGUST 10, 2019: Military Recognition Night
- AUGUST 17, 2019: First Responder Night -- Awards Night
SATURDAY PROGRAM TIMES
- 12pm Slack (extra competitions that won't fit in the performance) FREE ADMISSION
- 3pm Junior Rodeo
- 4pm-9pm Chuck Wagon BBQ
- 7pm Main Performance
Bareback Riding, Saddle Bronc Riding, Trick Riding, Tie Down Roping, Team Roping, Steer Wrestling, Bull Riding, Barrel Racing, Goat Tying, Pole Bending and Specialty Acts.
Free during the performance: Mutton Bustin' for kids 5 years old and under; Calf Scramble for kids between the ages 6-12.
You won't want to miss: Old West Night, Dress Up Contest OR Family Fun Night with lots of fun activities for the young buckaroos.
Adults $10; Children 6-12, Military and Seniors $8; 5 and under Free; Free Parking.
FOOD and DRINKS: Chuck Wagon BBQ starts at 4pm till around 9pm (BBQ not included in rodeo admission.) Stop by the "Watering Hole" for your beverage needs.
GROUP MEETING AREA: Arena and Pavilion Rental for Special Events. Call for availability and rates.
LOCATION: In Fraser at the John Work Arena.
ADDRESS: 1741 County Road 73, Fraser CO 80442
SEE WEBSITE FOR DIRECTIONS: Don't Trust Navigation Apps!
PLEASE CALL FOR TICKETS and INFORMATION: 970-449-9040 -- Mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Seniors. Groups. Military Personnel.
- Elevation: 8500 feet above sea level.
- Region: Denver Mountain Area - North Central, Colorado
- Region: Winter Park - North Central, Colorado
- Meals Regularly Served: Dinner.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 150
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 1200
FUN THINGS TO DO
- Open Dates For On-Site Activities: 7/1 to 9/30
Primarily Summer Activities
- Cowboy Supper & Show: On site.