Hotchkiss Inn Motel
|Visit our Website|
COMPLETELY REMODELED IN 2019 with KING SUITES!!
The Hotchkiss Inn is your key to an unforgettable vacation in northwest Colorado. Experience the relaxing atmosphere and outdoor recreation that will enable your family to recharge and play during your vacation.
ELEGANT ROOMS - BIG CITY COMFORTS: Spacious rooms, DirecTV, HBO, 32- and 42-inch flat screen TV, WiFi high-speed internet, microwave, and mini-fridge for picnic supplies. Laundry facilities. Deluxe hot breakfast each morning.
Walk to Fly-fishing along the North Fork of the Gunnison River.
Family owned and operated for families and pets.
THANK YOU! Pet room available when making reservations. When you check in confirm we have a Pet. Pets are not allowed to be left alone in rooms.
LOCATION: In the North Fork Valley, along the West Elk Loop Scenic Byway near the junction of Highways 133 and 92.
ADDRESS: 406 Highway 133, Hotchkiss CO 81419
PHONE: 970-872-2200 or 800-817-1418 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Book Your Vacation: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $90 to $140
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Lodge Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 24
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: All units.
- Adjoining rooms/units: Some units.
- Air Conditioning: All units.
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 100
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: All units.
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Seniors. Groups. Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
- Elevation: 5000 feet above sea level.
- Region: North Fork Valley - Northwest, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Adjoins public lands. Country feel. Forested. Smoke-Free Environment (inside & out).
- Meals Regularly Served: Breakfast.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in designated Pet Friendly rental units. When making a reservation, be sure to ask for one of these units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Pet Park (leash free zone): Walking Distance (within 1 block).
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Fax Machine: Available.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 50 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 15 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Museum: Walking distance.
- Golf Course: 20 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 20 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: Walking distance.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 10 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: Walking distance.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 15 minutes drive.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Fly Shop: Walking Distance.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 10 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 10 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 15 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 15 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bicycle Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 52, 53, 63, 521,
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Fishing: 10 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: Walking distance.