Lakeside Cottages in the Shadows of Pikes Peak
|Visit our Website lakesidecottages-co.com|
Lakeside Cottages offers cozy cottages for family oriented groups and reunions, complete with kitchens and full amenities. The small mountain community of Green Mountain Falls is 15 minutes west of Colorado Springs.
ALL COTTAGES ARE STRICTLY NON-SMOKING.
MOUNTAIN COTTAGES: Newly remodeled individual cottages have kitchens or kitchenettes. There is a lot of room to stretch out and enjoy a great vacation. All of our clean, comfortable cottages are completely furnished with linens, dishes, cooking utensils, coffeemakers, toasters, microwaves, cable TV and telephones. Many new amenities. Our cottages range from single rooms to 5 bedrooms, 3-1/2 baths and sleeps 20. So whether you are planning a romantic weekend or a family reunion we have cottages that will fit your needs.
WALK TO: Fishing, swimming, tennis, hiking trails and our local market. Walk to three excellent restaurants. Close proximity to all major Pikes Peak attractions (Cave of the Winds, Pikes Peak, Seven Falls, Manitou Springs and Old Colorado City), including gaming in historic Cripple Creek. In winter, ice skating is within walking distance while cross-country and snowshoeing trails are within 30 minutes.
OUTDOOR HOT TUBS: Our outdoor hot tubs offer both private and public use.
LOCATION: 15 minutes west of Colorado Springs just off Highway 24, between Manitou Springs and Woodland Park.
ADDRESS: 10535 Ute Pass Avenue, Green Mountain Falls CO 80819
Kim, the owner, welcomes you.
PHONE: 888-684-9576 or 719-684-9576 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Book Your Vacation: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $95 to $600
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- Multi-Night Stay Required: During holidays and special events, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 6
- Cabin-Suites Attached-Multi-Unit with Cooking Facilities: 3
- Lodge Rooms with Cooking Facilities: 1
- Adjoining rooms/units: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with a Private Outdoor Hot Tub: 4
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 5
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 50
- DVD Player in Units: Most units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through High-Speed wired.
- Elevation: 7800 feet above sea level.
- Region: Pikes Peak Area - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting beside a lake, reservoir or pond. Country feel. Forested.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Outdoor Hot Tub. Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills.
- Kid's Play Structure: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in rental units.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: In private rental units.
- DVD Movie Library: 20
- Fax Machine: Available.
- Internet Cafe: 15 minutes drive.
- PC with Internet Access: Available.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Reunion. Weddings. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 80
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 60
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 30 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 5 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 25 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 5 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Public Rec Center: Walking distance.
- Golf Course: 15 minutes drive.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: 15 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 15 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 15 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 30 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: 15 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 5 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 45 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Outdoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Stocked Fishing Pond: Walking distance.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: Walking distance.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Fly Shop: 15 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 30 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 75 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 75 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 10 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 45 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 15 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 15 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- 4-Wheel Drive Sales & Services: 15 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 45 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 15 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 10 minutes drive.
- Cave Tours: 5 minutes drive.
- Mine Tours: 30 minutes drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 10 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 10 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 15 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: Walking distance to trailheads.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 10 minutes drive.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 30 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 5 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 15 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: Walking distance.
- Ice Skating (indoor) Skates Available: 20 minutes drive.