Green Mountain Falls Vacation Rentals
GREEN MOUNTAIN FALLS VACATION RENTALS (FKA LAKESIDE COTTAGES): Our Mountain Cabins were completely renovated in 2022! These lakeside cottages offer cozy lodging for couples retreats and family vacations. We would love to host your intimate wedding or reunion.
ALL COTTAGES ARE STRICTLY NON-SMOKING with room to stretch out allowing for families to be together and have some privacy. All of our clean, comfortable cottages are completely furnished. Our cottages range from a single room to our 5 bedroom Elk/Moose Lodge when rented together sleeps 13 people with 3-1/2 baths private outdoor hot tub and deck with BBQ grill.
ALL OUR UNITS HAVE a full kitchen with everything you need to cook a family dinner (if you choose) from the freestanding range, refrigerator with freezer, microwave, crockpot, coffee pot with coffee, sugar, creamer, and filters to pots, pans, dishes, cutlery, colander, and cooking utensil for inside and outdoor meal prep; along with plastic wrap, aluminum foil, and storage containers.
OUTDOOR HOT TUBS: Five of our cabins have a private hot tub. The other 4 share a common hot tub.
DOGS WELCOME: We allow up to two dogs; sorry, no cats. We charge $25 per dog. We have crates and beds available upon request. OUR VIP PET PACKAGE includes dog bowls, blankets, towels, leash and welcome biscuits (additional fee).
WALK TO: Fishing, lake/gazebo, the playground, tennis, the observatory, our local market, and beautiful hiking trails. GMF features three excellent restaurants: Mucky Duck, Blue Moose, and The Pantry.
OUR FAVORITE PIKES PEAK ATTRACTIONS: Cave of the Winds, Pikes Peak, Rock Ledge Ranch, Manitou Springs' Penny Arcade, Old Colorado City Historic District, the Cripple Creek Narrow Gauge Railroad, and Cheyenne Mountain Zoo. In winter, ice skating is within walking distance while cross-country and snowshoeing trails are within 30 minutes.
LOCATION: We are between Manitou Springs and Woodland Park, Colorado. Our small mountain community of Green Mountain Falls is 25 minutes west of downtown Colorado Springs, 20 minutes from Garden of the Gods, and 10 minutes to the Pikes Peek Highway Toll Booth.
DRIVE TIMES: Pueblo, CO is an hour. Denver, CO is 2-hours. Fort Collins, CO is 2.5 hours. Cheyenne, WY is 3-hours. Grand Junction and Durango, CO are both 5-hours. Albuquerque, NM and Amarillo, TX are both about 6-hours. Manhattan, KS is just over 8-hours. Oklahoma City, OK and Omaha, NE are both 9.5 hours.
ADDRESS: 10535 Ute Pass Avenue, Green Mountain Falls CO 80819
The Hopper Family, welcomes you.
PHONE: 720-771-5704 Alex Hopper For Current Rates and Availability; To Book Your Vacation: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Please call for rates, thank you.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 6
- Cabin-Suites Attached-Multi-Unit with Cooking Facilities: 3
- Lodge Rooms with Cooking Facilities: 1
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with a Private Outdoor Hot Tub: 5
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 5
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 50
- DVD Player in Units: Most units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through High-Speed wired.
- Elevation: 7756 feet above sea level.
- Region: Pikes Peak Area - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting beside a lake, reservoir or pond. Country feel. Forested.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Outdoor Hot Tub. Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills.
- Kid's Play Structure: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: All Dogs are allowed in designated Pet Friendly rental units. When making a reservation, be sure to ask for one of these units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- DVD Movie Library: 20
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Reunion. Weddings. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 80
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 35
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 30 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 5 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 25 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 5 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Public Rec Center: Walking distance.
- Golf Course: 15 minutes drive.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: 15 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 15 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 15 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 30 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 5 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 45 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Outdoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Stocked Fishing Pond: Walking distance.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: Walking distance.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Fly Shop: 15 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 30 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 75 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 75 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 10 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 45 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 15 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 15 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- 4-Wheel Drive Sales & Services: 15 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 45 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 15 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 10 minutes drive.
- Cave Tours: 5 minutes drive.
- Mine Tours: 30 minutes drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 10 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 10 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 15 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: Walking distance to trailheads.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 10 minutes drive.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 30 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 5 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 15 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: Walking distance.
- Ice Skating (indoor) Skates Available: 20 minutes drive.