Marble Crystal River Chamber
|Visit our Website mcrchamber.org|
Discover the unlimited Beauty in MARBLE, COLORADO!
The Crystal River Valley is among the top tourist destinations in Colorado, on the western slope of the Rocky Mountains. There's plenty of great recreation from hiking, biking, horseback riding, frisbee golf, fishing, RV camping, and cabins. Our seasonal restaurant Slow Groovin’ BBQ is open from May through October.
Beaver Lake State Wildlife Area is home to a myriad of bird species including redwing black birds and bald eagles, be sure to bring your binoculars.
MARBLE CRYSTAL RIVER CHAMBER invites you to stop in for local maps, recreation information, and up-to-date recommendations on things to do during your visit!
LOCATION: A few miles south of the I-70 Hwy 82 exit at Glenwood Springs, along the West Elk Loop Scenic Byway and 6 miles east along a curvy 2-lane paved road.
ADDRESS: 620 W Park Street, Marble CO 81623
PHONE: 970-963-7300, answered by volunteers from late May to late September -- For more information on daily activities and seasonal events, mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Elevation: 7960 feet above sea level.
- Region: Crystal River Valley - Northwest, Colorado
FUN THINGS TO DO
- Open Dates For On-Site Activities: All Year
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Forests & BLM Lands: On site.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: On site.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Trails start on site.
- Museum: On site.
- Hot Mineral Springs: On site.
- Family Hot Mineral Springs Pool: On-site.
- Private Use Hot Mineral Springs Pool: On-site.
- Art Gallery: On site.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Stocked Fishing Pond: On site.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: On site.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing. Float Fishing. Lake Fishing.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: On site.
- Fly Shop: On site.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): On site.
- Horse Rides with a Wrangler (Open Range): On site.
- Horse Riding Lessons: On site.
- Jeep Trails: Trails start on site. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: On site (off road, back-country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Historic/Cultural Tours: On site.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.