ATV Tours @ Mile Hi Rafting
|Visit our Website|
ASK ABOUT OUR ATV/RZR-RAFTING COMBINATION PACKAGES!
ATV Tours @ Mile Hi Rafting is just 30 miles west of Denver. Join us at our Family Adventure Center for professionally guided whitewater rafting trips and scenic ATV and RZR mountain tours. We have a beautiful mountain location along Clear Creek that is perfect for picnicking -- let us help with your next special event.
ATV and RZR ADVENTURE TOURS - DISCOVER NATURE: We explore historic mining roads through scenic mountains enjoying breathtaking vistas. You will experience the serenity of the untamed mountains coupled with the exhilaration of an ATV. Visit historic mining sites and Silver Creek, a mining ghost town of 1887. ATVs are Automatic -- no experience needed. All tours include a safety video, operational and safety instruction on the ATV and a helmet. Tours are available 7 days a week all year long. A little snow adds to the fun! All tours go rain or shine.
RAFTING: Raft on Clear Creek! Our adventure Center is 30 miles west of Denver; Clear Creek is the closest rafting to downtown Denver. Family trips to expert whitewater -- there is something for all. We supply the gear you just need swim wear for under the provided wet suit and tennis shoes. The river is open for rafting from May through August.
LOCATION: 30 miles west of Denver in Clear Creek County along I-70 in Dumont, Colorado. Next to the Lawson Whitewater Park
CALL FOR RESERVATIONS AND DIRECTIONS: 303-567-0717 -- mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Groups.
- Elevation: 8300 feet above sea level.
- Region: Denver Mountain Area - North Central, Colorado
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: In common area.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Conference Center: Meeting room with tables and chairs can be set up class room style. Some A/V equipment available for seminars. Call for more details.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 40
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 200
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 200
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
- Open Dates For On-Site Activities: All Year
Primarily Year Round Activities
- Ghost Town: On site.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Trails start on site.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: On site.
- Designated Whitewater Park (Kayak, Canoe): On site.
- Jeep Tours: On site (off road, back-country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: On site.