Mile Hi Rafting
|Visit our Website|
Mile Hi Rafting 45 Minutes from Denver - Exciting Whitewater Rafting on Clear Creek May-August
Join MILE HI RAFTING at our Family Adventure Center for a professionally guided whitewater rafting trips. We have a beautiful mountain location along Clear Creek that is perfect for picnicking -- let us help with your next special event.
RAFTING: Raft on Clear Creek! Our adventure Center is 33 miles west of Denver; Clear Creek is the closest rafting to downtown Denver. Family trips to expert whitewater; there is something for all. We supply the gear you just need swim wear for under the provided wet suit and tennis shoes. The river is open for rafting from May through August.
LOCATION: We are 33 miles west of Denver in Clear Creek County, in Idaho Springs, Colorado.
ADDRESS: 1743 Miner St, Idaho Springs CO 80452
DRIVING DIRECTIONS: From Denver take US 6, US 40, I-25 or C470 to I-70 west in to Denver's mountains, take the first Idaho Springs Exit off I-70 (exit 241) on to Colorado Boulevard to Miner Street , Mile Hi Rafting is on your left.
PHONE: 303-434-0573 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Book Your Vacation Adventure: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Groups.
- Elevation: 8300 feet above sea level.
- Region: Denver Mountain Area - North Central, Colorado
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
FUN THINGS TO DO
- Open Dates For On-Site Activities: May to August
Primarily Year Round Activities
- Designated Hiking Trails: Trails start on site.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: On site.
- Designated Whitewater Park (Kayak, Canoe): On site.