|Visit our Website|
MOONSHADOW RANCH VACATION RENTAL: Our open-concept, 4,380 square foot home has 4 Bedrooms (sleeps 3-16), a full game room, an incredible kitchen.
IT'S PERFECT FOR YOUR NEXT FAMILY VACATION!
OUTDOORS: Bring your ATV and fishing gear! 80 private acres, 2 raised decks, large log picnic pavilion, large grill, stone fire pit, horseshoes/bocce game pit, basketball hoop, private target range, and BLM access.
LOCATION: On 80 Acres! Secluded between Salida and Canon City. 15 minutes north of Highway 50 and the country store in Cotopaxi.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 719-800-1671 -- Mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- About Smoking: No smoking allowed, please respect our vacation home.
- Vacation Homes or Guest Houses: 1
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Fishing Equipment.
- Nightly Rates On-Season: Range from $325 to $550
- Multi-Night Stay Required: Always required, please call for details.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
- Maximum Number of Guests: 16
- Total Number of Bedrooms: 4
- Total Number of Bathrooms: 3
- Total Number of King Beds: 1
- Total Number of Queen Beds: 1
- Total Number of Double Beds: 5
- Total Number of Sleeper (roll-a-way, air mattress or sofa) Beds: 3
- Total Number of Beds: 10
- Bathroom with Jetted Tub: Yes.
- Garage Parking: Yes.
- Elevation: 8300 feet above sea level.
- Region: Royal Gorge Area - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Secluded cabin or vacation home. Mountain views. Forested.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Fishing Equipment. Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Television: Available.
- Big Screen TV: Available.
- Wide Screen TV: Available.
- Reception: Satellite.
- DVD Player: Available.
- DVD Movie Library: 70
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 75 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- Museum: 30 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 30 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 30 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 15 minutes drive.
- Designated Whitewater Park (Kayak, Canoe): 30 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 30 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 20 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 30 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 30 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: 15 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 45 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 86,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 90 minutes drive.