PathFinders 4x4 Jeep Rentals and Tours
|Visit our Website www.pathfinders4x4.com|
Discover THE Real Colorado -- Historical Heritage Comes to Life.
Be a PathFinders get off the beaten path and explore our mountains like never before! 4x4 Jeep Rentals and Tours from our San Luis Valley location offers vacation adventures in every direction with Jeep Rentals and Guided Heritage Tours.
Looking to polish your off-roading abilities? Learn off-road driving skills taught by experienced Colorado mountain experts.
Discover historical sites and stunning mountain vistas.
RENT YOUR ADVENTURE: Full Day or Half Day
SELF DRIVE RENTALS: Our most POPULAR option! Fill up your vehicle with friends and family! Our area offers old mining roads and forest service roads; maps are available. You'll never forget exploring these remote areas in our Jeeps. They'll take you out there and bring you home again with memories to last a lifetime.
Discounts apply to 3+day rentals. Contact us for details and discounts.
Call for Rental Rates and Reservations.
GREAT SAND DUNES NATIONAL PARK: JEEP TOUR
Book a tour to be safely guided through some of the most beautiful terrain found in Colorado! The Great Sand Dunes National Park is simply stunning.
We are the ONLY authorized 4WD outfitter in the park! You will travel along the Sand Road and Medano Pass. Rent a Jeep with us, a cost effective way to explore the Park.
TWO TOUR PACKAGES: Depending on your time allotment and what you want to see. You may book a trip along the SAND ROAD -- 60 MINUTE TOUR or the MEDANO PASS -- 3 HOUR TOUR that includes Sand Road and the primitive road to Medano Pass a dune-field experience with gorgeous alpine settings and 11 creek crossings!
Call for Guide Rates and Reservations and explore one of Colorado's newest National Parks near Alamosa Colorado.
LOCATION: Our JEEP RENTALS are available on Highway 285 in Saguache at the Big Valley Motel and also at the Great Sand Dunes Lodge just outside the National Park. And OUR TOURS START at the Great Sand Dunes Visitor Center.
For Discount Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 719-496-6288, mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Elevation: 7707 feet above sea level.
- Region: San Luis Valley - Northern - South Central, Colorado
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. American Express.
FUN THINGS TO DO
- Open Dates For On-Site Activities: All Year
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: On site.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: On site.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Jeep Trails: Trails start on site. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: On site. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: On site (off road, back-country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- 4-Wheel Drive Sales & Services: On site. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Mine Tours: On site.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: On site.
- Waterfall Trails: Trails start on site.