Archer's Poudre River Resort, Cabins, Camping, Store
|Visit our Website www.poudreriverresort.com|
ARCHER'S POUDRE RIVER RESORT is on the banks of the scenic Cache La Poudre River along Colorado Highway 14 that is kept open year round, you have confidence to escape anytime. We have studio, one, two and four bedroom log cabins, full service RV sites and tent sites on the river bank.
CABINS: Modern cabins all have heat, bathrooms, fully equipped kitchens, linens and DVD/TV with satellite. We can accommodate 75+ people in our cabins.
AMENITIES: For your family and friends socializing and enjoyment: two hot tubs, group picnic area, and two large firepit areas centrally located for your family time. We have a large selection of cookware and utensils that are available for your use; stop by our office we hopefully can provide what you need.
THE LODGE VACATION HOME: This is a two-story, four-bedroom cabin (sleeps 15+) with views of the Poudre River and surrounded by mountains.
PRIVATE ISLAND TENT SITE: Connie's Bridge crosses a small channel of the Poudre River onto a private island to campsite 5. Enjoy this premium location with direct access to trout fishing along the Cache La Poudre River. The campsite is complete with picnic table and firepit. It is a short walk to our camp store and playground.
RV SITES AND TENT SITES RATES: The rates listed below are for 4 people; additional person rates apply to 5 or more people sharing one site. There is also an additional charge for a 2nd tent at the same site.
OUTDOOR RECREATION: Awaits you with extensive river and lake trout fishing, mountain biking, hiking, river rafting, kayaking, geo-caching, rock-climbing, and hunting The FALL COLORS in late September through early October offer a relaxing and memorable experience.
PETS WELCOME: Please mention your pet when making a reservation as we have pet friendly units and there is a fee; pets not registered at check-in will have an additional cleaning fee added for their stay with us.
WINTER SPORTS: Cross-country skiing, snowshoeing and snowmobiling.
We're open for all your special HOLIDAY PLANS: Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Valentine's Day and even St Patrick's Day, let us help make your celebration a wonderful experience!
DESTINATION WEDDING: Picture your wedding under a canopy of aspen trees with the Poudre River flowing behind you.
OUR COUNTRY STORE: Gas, propane, souvenirs, 3000 movie rentals, firewood, live bait, fishing tackle, camping equipment, groceries, liquor, wine, and beer. Open 365 days a year. Archer's Canyon Grille with an outdoor dining deck, is open during "season" serving a full menu of fast food items.
LOCATION: 35 miles northwest of Fort Collins along the Cache La Poudre - North Park Scenic Byway (Colorado-Highway 14).
ADDRESS: 33021 Poudre Canyon, Bellvue CO 80512
PHONE: 888-822-0588 and 970-881-2139 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Book Your Vacation: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $105 to $530
- Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $630 to $3180
- Monthly Rates Available: Yes, call for details.
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 15
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 7
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 20
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: Some units.
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: Some units.
- DVD Player in Units: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: Most units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- Tent Camping Rates: Range from $49 to $64 a night up to four people.
- RV Camping Rates: $49 a night for up to four people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $8. Kids free under the age of 3. Kids: $8.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: $294 to $384 for up to four people.
- Monthly RV Site Rates (Electricity Included) On-Season: $1127 to $1472 for up to four people.
- RV Sites: 6
- Tent Sites: 5
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 11
- Full Hookups: 6 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 3 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 4
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 6
- Winterized Sites: 0
- Hot Showers in Winter: Yes
- Elevation: 7200 feet above sea level.
- Region: Fort Collins - North Central, Colorado
- Region: Poudre River Canyon - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Adjoins public lands. Country feel. Forested.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Outdoor Hot Tub. Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills.
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets in Lodging: All Pets are allowed in designated Pet Friendly rental units. When making a reservation, be sure to ask for one of these units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for additional fee or deposit. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on site.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- DVD Movie Library: 3000
- Fax Machine: Available with an additional fee.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 100
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 75
- Maximum # of Camping Sites with a Group: 11
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 90 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 2 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 30 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 20 minutes drive.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: On site.
- Fly Shop: On site.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 30 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 45 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 45 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 30 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 5 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 5 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 20 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 5 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 7, 8, 19, 191
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Fishing: 20 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Sleigh Rides: 30 minutes drive.