Redwood Arms Motel and RV Park
|Visit our Website|
Redwood Arms is along The West Elk Scenic Loop Scenic Byway on 20 spacious acres you will enjoy our tall shade trees. Walk to the North Fork Gunnison River, spend a few hours fishing!
HOTEL ROOM: Stay in large rooms with coffeemaker, DirecTV with HBO, FREE WiFi, air conditioning, phone, and clock radio. Some rooms are non-smoking.
RV SITES: Full hookup RV sites, 30 amp service. Sites are away from the Highway behind the motel.
PAONIA CELEBRATES Cherry Days each July with a parade, barbecue, fireworks, and cherry pies.
LOCATION: 1.5 miles west of Paonia on Highway 133.
ADDRESS: 65 Highway 133, Paonia CO 81428
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-527-4148 -- Mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $85 to $130
- About Smoking: Some non-smoking units.
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 18
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: All units.
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
Technology In Units
- Number of Channels: 150
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Camping Open Dates: 5/25 to 11/18
- RV Camping Rates: Range from $35 to $40 a night for two people.
- RV Sites: 7
- Total Sites: 7
- Full Hookups: 7 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- Elevation: 5500 feet above sea level.
- Region: North Fork Valley - Northwest, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Ranch setting.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: In private rental units.
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 25 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 30 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 15 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 25 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 10 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 30 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 5 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 10 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: Walking distance.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 15 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 20 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 20 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 20 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 20 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 5 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 5 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bicycle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 30 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 53, 52, 63, 521,