Riverbend Resort Cabins and RV Park
|Visit our Web site|
RIVERBEND RESORT: River-front cabins, RV sites, and camping, 3 miles from South Fork, Colorado in the heart of the San Juan Mountains; 15 miles from Wolf Creek Ski Area.
Our modern log and wood cabins have at least one bathroom, fully equipped kitchen, gas furnace, wood burning fireplace, flat screen TV, outdoor charcoal grill and a covered deck. Bedding and linens provided. Deluxe cabins with private hot tub perfect for romantic getaways and family get together. CABINS- OPEN ALL YEAR.
AMENITIES: Pet Friendly (max 2 in Cabins), Hot Tub, FREE WI-FI, Satellite TV, Laundry, Showers, Playground, Rec Hall, Game Room, Gift Shop.
Full hookup RV sites with room for slideouts, 30/50 amp service all upgraded in 2017!. Riverside tent camping under the trees in a separate area. RV/TENT CAMPING OPEN MAY 1 - NOVEMBER 1 (WEATHER PERMITTING).
SUMMER: Fishing in lakes, streams and rivers. ATV, Jeep, hiking & mountain bike trails; museums; fine dining; 3 train rides. Rio Grande Club; PGA championship golf course.
FALL: Enjoy spectacular fall colors, fantastic fishing and big game hunting.
WINTER: Ski and Snowboard at Wolf Creek Ski Area "The Most Snow in Colorado." Miles of snowmobile trails, plus nordic skiing, snowshoeing, sledding, and ice fishing nearby.
LOCATION: We have the perfect spot to visit the San Luis Valley, along Highway 160 near milepost marker 183, southwest of South Fork.
Less than an hour west of Alamosa and the Great Sand Dunes National Park. 30 minutes from the historic town of Creede, and the famous Creede Repertory Theater.
ADDRESS: 33846 W Hwy 160, South Fork CO 81154
NEW OWNERS! Travis & Tanna Cross welcome you!
For Fishing Conditions; Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 800-621-6512; 719-873-5344, mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $91 to $212
- Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $605 to $1409
- Monthly Rates Available: Yes, call for details.
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- Multi-Night Stay Required: Always required, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 13
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with a Private Indoor Hot Tub: 2
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 13
TECHNOLOGY IN UNITS
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 25
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: All units.
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Military Personnel.
- Camping Open Dates: 5/1 to 11/1
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- Tent Camping Rates: $31 a night for two people.
- RV Camping Rates: Range from $38 to $40 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $3. Kids free under the age of 3. Kids: $3.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: Range from $227.00 to $252.00 for two people.
- Monthly RV Site Rates (Metered Electricity) On-Season: Range from $475.00 to $565.00 for two people.
- Off-Season Monthly RV rates available call for information.
- RV Sites: 51
- Tent Sites: 6
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 57
- Full Hookups: 51 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 51 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 33 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 14
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 51
- Elevation: 8350 feet above sea level.
- Region: Alamosa - South Central, Colorado
- Region: Pagosa Springs Area - Southwest, Colorado
- Region: South Fork Area - Southwest, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Adjoins public lands. Country feel.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Fully equipped kitchen with pots, pans, dishes and serving utensils. Outdoor Hot Tub. Wood Fireplace. Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Fitness Equipment. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: All Pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: 20 minutes drive.
- Pet Park (leash free zone): On site.
- Vet Services: 30 minutes drive.
TECHNOLOGY FOR GUESTS TO USE IN A COMMON AREA
- Television: Available.
- Reception: Satellite.
- DVD Player: Available.
- DVD Movie Library: 220
- Fax Machine: Available with an additional fee.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 100
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 25
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 100
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 95
- Maximum # of Camping Sites with a Group: 57
FUN THINGS TO DO
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- National Park OR Monument: 90 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 30 minutes drive.
- Ghost Town: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 5 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Museum: 30 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 5 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 30 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: On site.
- Fly Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 5 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 5 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 5 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 5 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 5 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 20 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 5 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 5 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 5 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 60 minutes drive.
- Mine Tours: 30 minutes drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 30 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bicycle Shop: 30 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 30 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 5 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 1 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 76, 79, 80
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 20 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: 5 minutes drive.
- Snowshoe Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Fishing: 10 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 5 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Tours: 5 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 5 minutes drive.
- Sleigh Rides: 5 minutes drive.