South Fork Lodge, Cabins and RV Park
|Email South Fork Lodge, Cabins and RV Park Directly|
|Visit our Website www.southforklodgeandrv.com/index.php|
SOUTH FORK IS AN ALL-SEASON OUTDOOR RECREATION PARADISE: Gold Medal fishing, New championship 18-hole golf course, hiking, biking, ATVing, hunting, cross-country and downhill skiing, snowshoeing and snowmobiling. South Fork is surrounded by the Rio Grande National Forest. Money-saving golf packages.
We have a quiet in-town location, easy access from the highway but sites are quiet and located off the highway. Walk to shops, restaurants and groceries. On site we have a hot tub (in winter and holidays), recreation room (seasonal; 1 night free, additional nights available for a fee), live music Friday nights July-August. On site laundromat and coffee maker.
VACATION CABINS and CABIN-SUITES: Our cabins have full kitchens and Satellite TV, Free WiFi.
CAMPSITES: Our spacious RV sites are 30 or 50 amp full hookups.
WINTER PLAYGROUND: We're a half hour to Wolf Creek Ski Area, with the most snow in Colorado! Enjoy miles of groomed snowmobile trails just 1.5 miles away.
WEB DEPT MOVE 2ND SET OF PHOTOS HERE
Great facilities for family reunions and groups! Friendly atmosphere. Pets Welcome!
LOCATION: From the Junction of Highway 160 and 149 head north toward Creede, Colorado.
ADDRESS: 0364 West Highway 149, South Fork CO 81154
RESERVATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY: Holidays and Spring Break have a 30-day cancellation required notice, 14-days for all other dates.
Suzette and David Pohl, owners, welcome you.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 719-873-5303 -- mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $79 to $145
- Monthly Rates Available: Yes, call for details.
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- Multi-Night Stay Required: During holidays and special events, please call for details.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 11
- Cabin-Suites Attached-Multi-Unit with Cooking Facilities: 1
- Adjoining rooms/units: Some units.
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: All units.
- Units with Wood Stoves: 1
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 65
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: Most units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless. Through High-Speed wired.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Stay & Play Packages
- Camping Open Dates: 5/1 to 10/31
- RV Camping Rates: $39 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $0. Kids: $0.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: $200.00 for two people.
- Monthly RV Site Rates (Metered Electricity is an additional cost to the monthly rate) On-Season: $400.00 for two people.
- RV Sites: 29
- Total Sites: 29
- Full Hookups: 29 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 11 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 17 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 2
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 29
- Elevation: 8250 feet above sea level.
- Region: Creede - Southwest, Colorado
- Region: South Fork Area - Southwest, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Fully equipped kitchen with pots, pans, dishes and serving utensils. Outdoor Hot Tub. Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets in Lodging: All Pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: 25 minutes drive.
- Vet Services: 15 minutes drive.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Fax Machine: Available with an additional fee.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- High-Speed Wired Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 50
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 100
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 58
- Maximum # of Camping Sites with a Group: 28
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 90 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 30 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 5 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 30 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Fly Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 5 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 2 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 5 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 15 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 5 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 5 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- 4-Wheel Drive Sales & Services: 2 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 5 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: Walking distance.
- ATV Sales & Services: 2 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 2 minutes drive.
- Mine Tours: 30 minutes drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 30 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: Path starts on site.
- Bicycle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 35 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 30 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 20 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 76, 79, 80, 81,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 25 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: Within walking distance.
- Snowshoe Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Fishing: 10 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Trails: 2 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 2 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Tours: 2 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: Walking distance.
- Sled/Tube Hill Equipment Available: 5 minutes drive.