Healing Waters Resort & Spa in Pagosa Springs
|Visit our Website www.pshotsprings.com|
Healing Waters Resort & Spa in Pagosa Springs -- Warm Waters -- Warm Welcomes -- Comfy Rooms
Our family has been welcoming guests to the Healing Waters since 1950. We live, work and play right here in Pagosa Springs and are proud to be a part of this wonderful mountain community.
HOTEL ROOMS, SUITES, CABINS: Standard queen bed rooms. Suites with kitchenettes. Cozy deluxe park-model cabins with full kitchens.
HOT SPRINGS AMENITIES ON-SITE: Take a dip in our hot springs pools, filled with 100% natural mineral water; nothing added! It is our belief that by maintaining the tradition of filling our pools with undiluted mineral water visitors are able to experience 100% of the healing mineral qualities. Our pools are open to the public and accessible year-round.
COMPLIMENTARY ACCESS TO ALL OF OUR HOT SPRINGS POOLS: No matter which lodging option you choose!
We are in the HEART OF THE BUSTLING DOWNTOWN AREA OF PAGOSA SPRINGS directly at the base of Reservoir Hill Recreation Area and just steps away from the San Juan River. Both Reservoir Hill and the San Juan River offer an abundance of outdoor seasonal recreation opportunities: hiking, mountain biking, river tubing, fishing, rafting, cross-country skiing, sledding, snowshoeing and just enjoying nature at its best.
To add to your relaxation (or recovery from over enjoyment of the great outdoors) you can schedule a therapeutic massage on-site, offered by one of our licensed massage therapists.
OWNED and OPERATED by THE GIORDANO FAMILY, stewards of the hot springs waters since 1950.
LOCATION: From Highway 160 in Pagosa Springs turn onto Hot Springs Boulevard (stoplight), cross the bridge, Healing Waters is on your left.
ADDRESS: 317 Hot Springs Boulevard, Pagosa Springs Colorado 81147
We'd love to be a part of your Pagosa Springs vacation!
Call our friendly front desk staff. Ask about our massage specials.
PHONE: 800-832-5523 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Book Your Vacation: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $82 to $205
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 3
- Condos & Luxury Suites: 5
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 10
- Air Conditioning: All units.
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 16
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: Most units.
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: Most units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Elevation: 7000 feet above sea level.
- Region: Durango - Southwest, Colorado
- Region: Pagosa Springs Area - Southwest, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Smoke-Free Environment (inside & out).
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Indoor Hot Tub or Spa. Outdoor Hot Tub. Outdoor swimming pool.
- Spa Services: On-site for an additional fee, call for prices and availability.
- Kid's Play Structure: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in rental units.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 20 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: Walking distance.
- Native American Reservation/Pueblo: 30 minutes drive.
- Indian Ruins - Archeological Site: 20 minutes drive.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Museum: Walking distance.
- Hot Mineral Springs: On site.
- Family Hot Mineral Springs Pool: On-site.
- Golf Course: 5 minutes drive.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: 5 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: Walking distance.
- Art Gallery: Walking distance.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 45 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: Walking distance.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 15 minutes drive.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Fly Shop: Walking Distance.
- Paddle Shop: Walking distance.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: Walking distance.
- Kayaking Rentals: Walking distance.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 10 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 15 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 5 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 15 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 5 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 45 minutes drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: Walking distance.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bike Path: Path starts on site.
- Bicycle Shop: Walking distance.
- Waterfall Trails: 25 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 2 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 2 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 25 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 77, 78, 771, 751,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 30 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Trails start on site.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: Within walking distance.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.
- Ice Fishing: 5 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Tours: 5 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 5 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 2 minutes drive.
- Sleigh Rides: 10 minutes drive.