Stonewall View Cabins - A Restful Vacation
|Visit our Website|
Small, private and personable, Stonewall View Guesthouse sits at the foot of a Dakota Stonewall Formation that shoots 500-1000 vertical feet out of the mountains.
RENOVATED CABIN APARTMENTS: 2-bedrooms, fully furnished, eco-friendly heating, full kitchen, 3/4 bath, Satellite TV, and free Satellite WiFi, limited cell phone access.
FISHING: Monument Lake, North Lake, Blue Lake, or Bear Lake all have great fishing.
NEAR: Cafes, general store and laundromat.
SORRY: No smoking or pets.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $95 to $120
- Monthly Rates Available: Yes, call for details.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabin-Suites Attached-Multi-Unit with Cooking Facilities: 2
- Units with Queen Beds: All units.
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Elevation: 8000 feet above sea level.
- Region: Stonewall - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Forested.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 30 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 20 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 1 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 1 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 30 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 30 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 30 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 1 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 5 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 5 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 5 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 20 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- 4-Wheel Drive Sales & Services: 40 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 40 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 85, 851,
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Fishing: 5 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.